State: Pennsylvania
Address: Squirrel Hill
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: ROS
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Brown curly below shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Average height, curly long brown hair, few small tattoos, nose belly ring
Recommendation: Yes
I concur, she is a good time and her incall is very nice.
She wants a picture of your driver's license for screening. Fuck that
It’s worth it. That body is perfect and she’s talented.
Is it worth getting dragged into an investigation when she gets busted because she has a website clearly advertising an illegal service? The first thing she'll probably do is roll over on all the guys she has personal info on.

Further, when will providers realize that asking for an ID is about as foolproof as the old "LE check". An undercover cop can just as easily show you their ID as they can grab your tits/crotch. Are they running names through a super-secret provider-only database that has the names of cops and johns that are mean to girls? The willingness of guys to participate in this charade is laughable.
How hard would it be to get a fake ID with some bogus name and address? College kids do it all the time.
That's another argument against using an ID as a screening process. Yes, we could all go get fake IDs, but why. It just encourages the providers that do it.
It probably varies how the info gets used. I'd guess that some, including the provider whose name will not be spoken in this thread ( so that we dont have 9 pages of people bashing each other again) probably use those online services where you can look up whether you have a criminal record or a sex offender. Others just want it as leverage, if you have a problem they can out you, so they see that as protection. And then some want it so they can scam you.... or worse.
Do not, under any circumstances, give your RL info to a hooker. Been there, done that. It isn’t worth a few minutes of pleasure. Just isn’t. Doesn’t matter if you’re single. It can cost you either way.
A couple of yrs ago a provider posted a pic of a guys DL in her gallery and then couldn't figure out how to delete it. I happen to work with the guy so i made a phone call and asked for it to be removed luckily it was taken down rather quickly and I never told him about it cause I didn't want to out myself. Never know what will happen to your info once you send it to someone!
She is a hot young lady but her screening process is ridiculous. I offered her multiple providers that I have seen recently to vouch me for her. She declined. Until onlyfans goes away, which it won’t, these girls will be able to set these over the top screening practices because they are making enough money online to keep them from “needing” to see clients. Oh well, it’s her business to run how she sees fit. Shame that she doesn’t realize the money she’s missing out on though.
She is a hot young lady but her screening process is ridiculous. I offered her multiple providers that I have seen recently to vouch me for her. She declined. Until onlyfans goes away, which it won’t, these girls will be able to set these over the top screening practices because they are making enough money online to keep them from “needing” to see clients. Oh well, it’s her business to run how she sees fit. Shame that she doesn’t realize the money she’s missing out on though. Originally Posted by Dato69
Yea real shame
Lmao

She don’t need your money
She is doing fine

It’s her business model she can do what she wants

Knowing her screening requirements is good info to have in order to avoid wasting your (and her) time.
Ya'll ever see that girls pussy before? It looks like a monstrous canyon. Way to big and mean looking to be on such a little woman like her. Subscribe to her onlyfans if you wanna check it out. I didn't pay for hers but know someone that does so I have access to it. Plus her vagina lips are connected to her asshole which is a turnoff for me. I have seen her before in the past when she first started and Dream Whore vouched for me so I didn't require ID.
Ya'll ever see that girls pussy before? It looks like a monstrous canyon. Way to big and mean looking to be on such a little woman like her. Subscribe to her onlyfans if you wanna check it out. I didn't pay for hers but know someone that does so I have access to it. Plus her vagina lips are connected to her asshole which is a turnoff for me. I have seen her before in the past when she first started and Dream Whore vouched for me so I didn't require ID. Originally Posted by thurman murmann
I have to admit, I like your style. So, Serenity doesn’t have a taint?