fuzzy gloves are cool!!

http://minkglove.com/

I had a cool client use them on me in Mempis--it was awesome!!!!
Dee,

Love your avatar pic. Smokin hot! Yummmmmmmmmmm!

Tigerbeemer
thx..but I am so much better in person!! lol

have you tried the gloves????
thx..but I am so much better in person!! lol

One day fo' sho' I am going to find out. Growwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwl! LOL

have you tried the gloves???? Originally Posted by DallasRain
Gonna bring one when we meet!

Tigerbeemer
I've got a pair. Read my post in "Main Discussion" This could be you (pant, pant)!
lol. He told me he got them custom made in san fran I think. Did you notice the beautiful bags they were in?

He had 4? 5? I think the chinchilla? was my fav. Forget wasn't the mink. Mink and fox?? What kinds were they? I'll mail him and ask.

ps - technically they were fuzzy mittens <wink> no fingers
yeah babee --it was so cool of him..that was a HOT session!!!
Um....WOW I want to try that, Please Explain how he used them om you...
Detail By Detail...
lol--Princess..there is a sweet guy named Fuzzymittens who brings 3 or 4 difft ones..he gives you a total body pampering massage using each one alternatively...its an awesome feeling!!!
hmmm i wonder if any gents in san anto are into this? sound 100% amazing and i would most certainly be down for fuxxy mittens!
Okay...immediately putting an iso furry mittens session! I am really into textures and sensuous things right now. This sounds sooo relaxing.
Brit...I have to admit, the first thing that went through my mind was "How do you clean those?" lol. But yeah, it was a great fun session. Oh the look on his face when i put one on each hand and turned towards him...heeheeheehee.