Review: (Colombia) P of Medellin

Date: 04/13/2017
Name: P
Contact Info: FB
URL / Website: -
General Area: met at Mansion. she has not been here in over 4 yrs.
Activities: HJ, BJ, mish, DATY, photos & video, etc.
Session Length: several hours
Fee: 200
Hair Length and Color: not thick, but wavy black down to mid back.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Physical Description: I have reviewed "P" several times. thin. petit. small tits. nice nipple. thin limbs. normal pussy. had baby but no big deal with this one. I think a tattoo but nothing distracting.
Recommendation: Yes

No name because some idiot shares the reviews with MDE FB girls, if he can figure out who they are.
You should go to (newlife) its alot cheaper.. good looking girls
Sorry nicemusic.just seen ur other post,looks like you know what your doing also.. going to have to try mamsion since i seen most of your post from there.. do you recomend it.. how many do they have there at a time ?
I wrote a guide to Medellin here on this forum. Read that first.

Yes, the Mansion is a good way to get started and collect your first FB contacts. Anywhere between 3 and 15 girls a night. The week days are better than weekends, as girls like to be with family on weekends. You can meet girls and get a feeling for the connection and real looks before taking to room. They also recruit new girls, who haven't been on the scene as long, which is good for variety. You will be safer here and not get into trouble, like under 18 problems nor girls stealing your stuff.

Alternatively, you can stay in cheaper places and invite FB girls. Or, if you like the casa experience, stay in a cheap hotel, save money on girls that way, etc. Some people like hunting in the park or going for cheap girls on the street on Mayoriste or downtown (sketchy places). I don't really recommend strip clubs, but you can do that later at night, if you have struck out.

Is that helpful?