URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2508433
City: Duncanville
State: Texas
Address: Close to I-20 Highway
Activities: BBBJ,CFS,GFE,CONVO
Hair Length and Color: Black past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: I am a mature professional who has become a bit selective about quality and even more concerned about discretion. Circumstances have "compelled" me to get back in “the market” again after a lengthy absence.

I initially saw Titibooty because I was both intrigued by the sensual nature of her ad and her apparent professionalism. I contacted her by email; she responded quickly. Her casual expertise took us effortlessly through the preliminaries and led to some sexy and humorous banter leading up to our initial 2 hour appointment (... a quick sense of humour gets me everytime).

From the moment we met at her upscale incall, I was taken by her genuine warmth, honesty and easy going manner. Added to that: she is a bright, confident, and very self aware woman who is clearly comfortable in her own skin. Our first meeting was a single with her and I and it was apparent she was really into it.

For our first meeting (yes, 1st) we decided to make it a full evening date. I showed up (dressed for a date) and she did not disappoint: wearing an elegant fitting dress and shoes high that she looked absolutely stunning in. We started the evening with champagne and a delightful visit befitting 2 “old” friends. At my request, she planned the entire evening. ...

Premium's read on, Non- members this one is a must see...
Recommendation: Yes