URL / Website: http://dallas.craigslist.org/cas
City: North Richland Hills
State: Texas
Address: Airport Fwy/NRH 183/820
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Titty Sucking... BBBJCIM!!!
Session Length: 10 mins
Fee: 60.00
Hair Color and Length: brown/blonde , short (worn up)
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: 5'9 .. soft body, nice chest 34c I would guess.. Responsive nipples...
Kept clothes on, so not sure on rest of body.. wasnt great, wasnt disgusting.. (im picky though...)
Not sure if its the girl in the pics or not... I think so, but I didnt get her nakey... (i should have..)
Recommendation: Yes
Good review dude...
Wish you had a link to the ad
The ad has been deleted but I saved a copy and posted a pic (but I'm seeing it's not displaying...). I will try to put it on another host when I get home... but I have pics if anyone wants to see...
Shoot me those pics please
here...

Ok I'll try to upload later tonight when I'm on the laptop...
pics to me too please
Im interested as well please
You should be able to see the included pics either in the ROS or in NeedingMilkings post...
unless she's one that parties all night and sleeps past Noon.. I'm giving up. texted twice in the past 90 minutes.. no response, and there will not be a 3rd text.
unless she's one that parties all night and sleeps past Noon.. I'm giving up. texted twice in the past 90 minutes.. no response, and there will not be a 3rd text. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

That's all I need to know. I have a lot of respect for Mr. Tran and if he's given up on her, then I've given up on her too.
I got her to respond asked for pictures and shit
BNS, did she ask you for photos? did you send one?

that would be a definite no for me.. Hell, I have 63 reviews, plus another 7 or so I didn't review.. and have never been asked for a photo.. does this Chick think she's Cleopatra?