Suggestions for ts

I am looking to see a ts for the first time. I am looking for some suggestions for the guys that see ts regularly.

I am looking for one that is passable. Also the ts would need to be a bottom. A fully functional ts would be desirable.

If you have any suggestions, that would be great.
"Passable" can mean different things to people, but generally I recommend TS Ivonne in Arlington to newbies. I have not seen her in a while, but she gets consistent good reviews. http://dallas.backpage.com/Transsexu...proof/14901856

If you are not put off by tattoos, consider TS Daisy. (there is more than one) http://northeasttexas.backpage.com/T...e-now/33595293 This is an older ad but I think she is still providing in Dallas
To me passable would be . She looks like a girl with feminine voice . Meaning she would pass as a girl in public
To me passable would be . She looks like a girl with feminine voice . Meaning she would pass as a girl in public Originally Posted by Itrain
yep.... thats what i thought passable means.
does it mean something else?
OP, I'll give you some advice that has been given to me by several different people who have slept with TS women.

Even the most passable TS woman is only so much passable, if you know what I mean. Especially when you're both naked and exploring each others bodies. Apart from the obvious (genitals), there are other differences you will notice and those differences may turn you off, be prepared for that. You will probably notice things like:

1. Taller bigger body frames
2. Broader chests
3. Muscular shoulders, arms, and legs
4. bristly legs as if it's been recently shaved
5. Tight hard asses (quite different from the ass of a woman)
6. Large masculine hands and feet

I'm not saying the TS woman you meet will have all these features I listed but it's likely that she will have some of them, even if she looks very attractive in her pictures. Keep that in mind.

Also, keep in mind that a TS woman has the bull strength of a man. So sometimes she can be too aggressive when doing certain acts on you. Also if the situation turns hostile for any reason, note that you will be dealing with a lady who has the violent explosive strength of a man. It's unlikely that you will have to fight any TS woman but just keep that in mind.

Sometimes pics, reviews, and adult videos can fool you into thinking that TS ladies are just pretty women with dicks. The reality is a bit different. By all means, try it for yourself but just be prepared.
WH,

I would generally agree with you till I saw Ivonne. Without her clothes on she is very passable from the small frame to the voice to her demeanor.

SO I would echo what TL said and go see her. The only negative to her for me is that she is in Arlington and I don't get out there as much.

OP, I'll give you some advice that has been given to me by several different people who have slept with TS women.

Even the most passable TS woman is only so much passable, if you know what I mean. Especially when you're both naked and exploring each others bodies. Apart from the obvious (genitals), there are other differences you will notice and those differences may turn you off, be prepared for that. You will probably notice things like:

1. Taller bigger body frames
2. Broader chests
3. Muscular shoulders, arms, and legs
4. bristly legs as if it's been recently shaved
5. Tight hard asses (quite different from the ass of a woman)
6. Large masculine hands and feet

I'm not saying the TS woman you meet will have all these features I listed but it's likely that she will have some of them, even if she looks very attractive in her pictures. Keep that in mind.

Also, keep in mind that a TS woman has the bull strength of a man. So sometimes she can be too aggressive when doing certain acts on you. Also if the situation turns hostile for any reason, note that you will be dealing with a lady who has the violent explosive strength of a man. It's unlikely that you will have to fight any TS woman but just keep that in mind.

Sometimes pics, reviews, and adult videos can fool you into thinking that TS ladies are just pretty women with dicks. The reality is a bit different. By all means, try it for yourself but just be prepared. Originally Posted by WhiteHippy
ANY ASIAN TS YOU CAN FIND