Review: UTR BP Solo Post Stephanie... She can sure take a POST!

Date: 6/8/2016
Provider: UTR BP Stephanie
Phone: 361-704-5592
Email Address: -
URL / Website: Two months ago she had an ad on BP for one day
City: Ft Worth
State: Texas
Address: Beach & Lancaster Area
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ, SS, MPCFS, GREEK, DT, CIM
Session Length: 1/2 hr
Fee: 80
Hair Color and Length: Dark brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Stephanie is about 5'5 with heels and 150 Ish.

The number was listed on BP under Mollie about two months ago. I called and Stephanie answered. Mollie was not home. Stephanie sounded so sweet on the phone so after several missed times to reach Mollie I had Stephanie send me a pic. Her phone skills are amazing but she was a little thicker than I like so I passed. More attempts for Mollie but I've never been successful. Stephanie, however, has always been so sweet.

Today I called for Mollie again and she is no longer at that number. Stephanie was so sweet and I was long over due so... The Rest of the Story happened. She dressed as I requested, did the things I expected and did them ALL with the PSE I was hoping for.
Recommendation: Yes
Since you posted her number is she looking for more business?

Good review sir

Yes. Rbkg402. I posted her number for you. I reviewed her because she was nice, preformed VERY WELL and probably needs a few more customers. I posted her number also because those re the rules. It's kind of pointless to do a review and not post the number.

Yes. Rbkg402. I posted her number for you. I reviewed her because she was nice, preformed VERY WELL and probably needs a few more customers. I posted her number also because those re the rules. It's kind of pointless to do a review and not post the number. Originally Posted by reipplestreamdrive
The only reason I ask is because there have been instances where contact info was posted and the chick is wondering where the person got the number and gets freaked out.
GREAT POINT Rbkg! After I posted it I went back and noticed you had a few reviews under your belt. I felt bad after re-reading it as I felt it might be viewed as if I was insulting you. I was not so forgive me if you took it that way.
http://fortworth.backpage.com/Female...nteed/34473163

That's Mollie NOT.... NOT.... NOT Stephanie!
Any pics of stephanie?
Any pics of stephanie? Originally Posted by needingmilking
If you take the number listed in this review and plug it into a certain social media site...
If you take the number listed in this review and plug it into a certain social media site... Originally Posted by BobThrob
If that's her pictures on FB, she looks closer to 48 than 28.
I thought the same thing, but name seems to match
  • BLM69
  • 06-09-2016, 10:15 AM
Does anyone have the correct link?