Undercover Pigs in South Dallas

Just roller thru south Dallas.. They busting SW's left n right in unmarked cars. Stay away tonight! Hobby safe
police in a marked car started hassling girls on dennis, from what i observed they let all of them go, but the ymade them leave the area
one pulled in front of me.. I thought he was trying to beat me to her until he threw on the lights. I circled back around and another marked car was there and she was in the back seat. I seen a few more marked cars a block away parked. Think there were getting ready to do a sweep.

I should've said.. this happened around MLK Blvd
Summer is here...looks like Uncle is ratcheting up the heat. JS any ventures into the 2nd Ave areas?
Skillman/Adulia area then
Summer is here...looks like Uncle is ratcheting up the heat. JS any ventures into the 2nd Ave areas? Originally Posted by Curr_Client

Yes Cur_Client.. I rode thru there as well. The biker club was having some type of meeting so there was a lot of foot traffic but little SW traffic..

7aurelius - I still haven't made it over to Skillman/Adulia yet.
It's been hot on Skillman/Audelia too fellas. I usually drive through that area a few times a week. I know they've been doing violent crime busts in that area, but SW activity has been down too. I've only seen a few here and there in recent months. Maybe they've retreated to the more residential streets? I dunno.
It's been hot on Skillman/Audelia too fellas. Originally Posted by Swingliner
What he said.

At any one time, you'll find 6-7 DPD Chargers orbiting this area with one or two permanently stationed in and around Forest lane.
Talent is available but it's kinda hard to separate them from the civilians while keeping an eye out for Uncle and his Charger.

Lotsa crazies out here!
You can find the hoes in Skillman... They are in the apt complexes.... Especially the one that will remain nameless with the bus stop right in front of it..
  • Ownin
  • 06-12-2016, 11:39 AM
I did hit up south Dallas Friday night. The LEOs tend to monitor that corner store on Hatcher and Malcolm alot... I usually hunt at night on Hatcher and Colonial... There's usually one or two girls on the side of Hatchet where the Players Club is... Some nights you can find a few sw walking the neighborhood if you go from Hatcher to Pine... On Friday I was able to find this one skinny white girl who was a Catholic Greek for 30. Took her to hour hotel near Malcolm... More than worth it...Jessica her name is... 31yr old, skinny, almost flat chest, mommy tummy, but very accommodating. No phone. She said she recently got out of jail and can usually be found near coloniel and pine.

That same night there was a lot of sws strolling the apartment on mlk and Holmes I believe... Lots of cars there with pimps or johns so I just ride by trying to eye the talent... Some pretty good looking ones...

Around the same area,I have hit up this same girl on MLK and South (near Colonial by the same apartments) this girl I see in the mornings around 7ish... Nice petite ~26yr old ebony girl with cute lil tittys, who I'm sure wears blue color wig (unless that's her hair colored) this one I found more attractive than Jessica and also willing to go for 30 but willing to covert to catholic for 50. This one was great also. I would post reviews, but my computer is a work-issued computer and I've been typing my posts through phone...(this post has taken me a while to write out)
On Friday I was able to find this one skinny white girl who was a Catholic Greek for 30. Took her to hour hotel near Malcolm... More than worth it...Jessica her name is... 31yr old, skinny, almost flat chest, mommy tummy, but very accommodating. No phone. She said she recently got out of jail and can usually be found near coloniel and pine. Originally Posted by Ownin
so glad jess is back...
so glad jess is back... Originally Posted by randomtxguy
Ditto! I went out looking for her this morning but came up empty...
  • BLM69
  • 06-13-2016, 10:45 AM
so glad jess is back... Originally Posted by randomtxguy
I missed her also
  • Ownin
  • 06-16-2016, 04:51 PM
I am currently with Jessica at the hourly hotel on Malcolm... Will be dropping her off in an hour on the corner of Pine and the 145 service way in an hour
  • Ownin
  • 06-16-2016, 05:09 PM
Nevermind... Might be in the next 10-15 when I drop her off... Damn she's good