thank you all and see you later

I just want to say thank you to everyone not only for helping me when I needed it at all times, but just for being such a positive in my life and friends and like family.

I have a road a head of me and I am praying for positive outcomes.

I will pop my head in time to time to run my mouth, lol and I will be visiting soon and sooner or later coming back.

Thank you all
Best of luck to you...I hope all turns out well
Hugs & kisses Shayla!!
Congrats!! Go handle ya bidness baby!!! People do care. Sending positive thoughts your way, Shayla.
  • Toyz
  • 03-23-2014, 07:18 PM
Congrats!! Go handle ya bidness baby!!! People do care. Sending positive thoughts your way, Shayla. Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
Seriously best wishes. Family court can be unmerciful so hoping things work out for you.
All the best to you Shayla and hoping for a positive outcome for you and the kids (whatever that may or will be).

On a lighter note: No more Bubble Wrap pops all over ATX and a few less lightning clouds as well... Stay Safe !!!
Goodbye, Shayla. Thanks for being such a good sport and playing along with all our joking and teasing.
Best of luck Shayla. Hope it all works out! Safe travels.
Best wishes, Shayla! Keep it strong
I wish you the best of luck
I made it here lol not with out the usual shit storm to follow behind lol, had to leave car on side of road in Kansas, something bad happened. I did not lose my kids but have to jump through hoops fast to show them I want to be part of their life. Apt still not ready, pipes burst and the floor with 3 inch thick of ice so landlords paying for a hotel to stay in, AND its freaking freezing and snowy here Good thing I bought a new car today and well I am alive lol I miss texas already so much and all my Austin gents and girls I will be visiting very soon for a couple days, so I truly look forward to seeing you all again. xoxoxoxo
Glad you made it in one piece.

RIP Dodge