pregnant lindsey bubbles? scammer!!

OK so can anyone verify that the pics or her are her? I posted this in coed in case any women know her. I contacted her. She denies to have ever participated in bbbj which her review says. She denies to ever have had any pimp/bf/male around at the time of her incalls and when asked for a recent pic she stopped all contact. Now it just seems weird to me that a provider posts pics of herself pregnant that are a couple of years old knowing that will hurt her business.
Not sure if they are of her but she is using the same pics as when she was "last" pregnant a year or so ago. I thought they were hot then and was amazed at how she figured she could use the same ones again.
she claims they are her just old pics. but she doesn't have any reviews. a preggo that hot with big ole ass titties and no reviews. something doesn't seem right.
she's a flake... stay away.. she was posting the same add last Feb, which was the same add she posted in back in the fall of 09, I called her out on it, but never got answer. Did received a PM note from another provider who said she knew her, and the gal was fairly messed up... but I agree.. nice looking tits...
yeah i told her i was going to go ahead and come see her and leave if she wasn't preggo or if it wasn't her. That was the last i heard from her.
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=132597

I was thinkin of lookin her up this weekend, but perhaps I'll stay away now.
I saw her a year ago, because of them pix...those are some damn good titties! right after she had the kid, I just saw her for some milk and a hj. $125 as advertised no rush, no pimp, no kid at her apt. But things might have changed can't vouche for her today tho.
Optimus1, Thanks for the new addition to my sig line funnies.
CPi300_It's an honor to have made it on your list...Honesty can be humorous Amigo
CPI for years you put up good stuff. That latest sig line funny is classic awesome! That is some funny shit OPT...