advice?

all my clients r beggin me to get a p411... should i? why they all telling me this?
Because P411 is a good screening system that is reliable. Also its good way for hobbyists to show references and provider ok's for the next gal.
I agree that you should...hell, I was looking for you on there the other day in fact...lol!

But it would certainly make your screening easier, as well as being another source of advertisement for you...
P411 is the best way to go for screening. It will make you feel safer about the guys and will make them feel safer about you. It's also a free place to advertise and Gina is a great ladie to help you with anything.
Yes, get P411. Best way to screen
I for one only deal with p411 ladies. Too many cash and dash out there nowaday. You will feel safer with p411 clients and increase your client base.
Get p411 you will be glad you did.
I agree p411 ladies always review better and are a better choice in terms of consisenty, dependability, service, and professionalism versus the unknowns.

Just my 2 cents.
I totally agree with everyone else. P411 is the best screening method. Screening is very essential for your safety and the safety of your friends.. Its been very useful to me the few months I've been Safe hobbying and have fun!
It's free!
I for one only deal with p411 ladies. Originally Posted by vantruck
+1

So how have you been screening guys? Sweety, seeing any guy who calls up is asking for trouble....
definitely concur on the points already made, but two important additions to the positives made are: 1) the providers get to see the age/style and interests of the hobbyist if they have filled out their profile, and 2) the hobbyists get a feel for gifts/drinks to bring to show a little something special in addition to the "gift" for her time. It is my favorite place to screen the provider and really puts me at ease before meeting for the first time.
get it Brooke. for all the reasons stated; for me, my rule of thumb is (1) i don't see a provider not on P411 and (2) not to see a provider w/o at least two positive reviews. its worked for me as i haven't seen a provider i wouldn't be willing to see again. recently i broke my rule and tried to schedule with someone here but not P411; sent her 5 references and it never came off. i'me pretty sure she didn't take the time to check up on them. so someone else got the appt. so there may be others out there using p411 as i do.