Hourly rate motel

Is there any motels in the dfw that will let you rent out rooms for the hour?
If anyone knows please PM me
Many hotels will rent for a few hours, designed for travelers with long layovers at DFW or Love. Essentially they can rent the room same room 2x in 1 day. Just call and ask for a day rate or for the time you require.

As for hourly rooms those will be the 1/2 Star places run by families from India. Generally places you do NOT want to frequent.

I had my cc and DL stolen and used at one of these dumps. I got their address from the cc Fraud Dept and visited them on NW Hwy. They had a photo copy of my DL. The room was rented by some Black Pimp using a white guys DL. The no-tel did not care, all they wanted was the $.

Another option are XXX video stores. Many of them have viewing rooms designed to accommodate you and your date. I'd take some wipes with you and other items for cleaning before/after you get busy.

Have fun.
https://recharge.co will be great if/when it comes to the metroplex.
Those places are ususlly the shit holes you don't want to get caught in... Ijs.
I seem to recall that the Dallas City Council passed an ordinance many years ago outlawing the rental of rooms by the hour. I could be wrong, and I only recall this being considered in Dallas.

But, given that there's a cost at each hotel or motel to turn each room, I can see only one of two scenarios. First, whatever you'd pay for a room would wind up being not too far off of what you could find a room for at one of the discount sites, or, second, the place would have a very high volume in order to cover the turn costs, and, as TexasJess noted, you probably wouldn't want to stay there.

Suggestions: Sign up for Hotels.com and the other discount sites. I booked one room for a company trip a few months ago and now routinely get emails offering discounts for booking through that site. Or, go to Bucks Fort Worth or Bucks Wild and pay for an hour in VIP ($50 for the former, $20 for the latter), and o back there with a dancer who'll do what you want (negotiate up front and do your research beforehand). Or, rent a video booth at New Fine Arts and take a date there (keep your shoes on).

EDIT to address CG2014's comment below: I can't imagine anyplace renting a room to anyone these days without an ID and taking a credit card number against incidentals and the possibility of damages. Such places may exist, but they would be well outside my cultural reference points.

Just MHO, and worth what you paid for it.
The OP didn't say so but I think he also wants some place that he can pay cash and doesn't have to show an ID.
  • BLM69
  • 07-15-2018, 10:21 PM
The OP didn't say so but I think he also wants some place that he can pay cash and doesn't have to show an ID. Originally Posted by CG2014
I've got just the spot for the OP, $10hr and it is a shit hole where shit hole activities happen, some of the providers act like their sh!t don't stink and they're church going good girls. Bee please lol

EDIT to address CG2014's comment below: I can't imagine anyplace renting a room to anyone these days without an ID and taking a credit card number against incidentals and the possibility of damages. Such places may exist, but they would be well outside my cultural reference points.

Just MHO, and worth what you paid for it. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
I agree but I am sure there are still places like that.

I've driven by some real shitty looking motels while just traveling through DFW.

Of course I wouldn't stay at any of them.

Not just because of the possible dangers but also because I don't want to bring home any bed bugs.

You bring home bed bugs in your clothing or luggage, that's it.

You are fucked. Your whole house and everything in it has to be nuked.

Hence why when you are staying in nice 4-5 stars hotels, the experts recommend to not leave your luggage open, to put your luggage on hard flooring - best place is the floor in the bathroom, and keep it away from bedding and carpet.

Better yet, the closets in hotels have the metal rack on top, put the luggage on there or put it on the desk.

Also any clothing dirty or clean, hang it up on hangers in the closets, don't let them touch bedding and carpet, same for shoes after you take them off, go in the closet on the top rack.

Of course you want to check the bedding and mattresses for sign of bed bugs activities and that involves pulling up all the sheets and foam thing and flip the mattress over as soon as you walk into the room.
Red door in the hood of souf dallas . I ve seen a few clients here no where to live nor fancy just to take care of business.