Got stood up

I called this Casey chic up as I had heard how good she was and she directed me to a convenience store on Anglin and Mansfield and said to call her when I got there, well I got there but she wouldn't answer her phone. I waited over an hour and a half trying to get a hold of her and finally called up Loren instead.
Had a great experience with Loren.
Oh yes.... "This Casey chic"... Now we all know exactly who you're talking about.
Sucks to hear that. Ya know, there are plenty of reliable and fun providers in the Arlington area *wink*
Glad you did end up finding someone that didn't stand you up and respected your time. It's part of the hobby unfortunately.
"Casey at the Bat"...I love that story
You waited a hour and a half? Man after the first 15 minutes you gotta go.
It was my first time.
Nothing like doing it right.
So I guess pyramider won't be seeing any pics of Casey chic's taint??? Did you get any taint pics of Loren rook??
Sorry that you got stood up... unfortunately, shit happens. You don't know her reasons, so, try and give her the benefit of the doubt that possibly she had an unforeseen and unavoidable situation arise. Glad you were still able to have fun with Lauren.
We need a new button so I can give a -1 to Kitty. If this lady hasn't contacted him within an hour and a half on the night in question, and (since he hasn't posted a correction) hasn't contacted him since yesterday, outside of dying, that's not 'shit happens.' That's just f'ing rude.
Not a bit of contact since that night. I have seen Loren again.