We should all sing...I Just had

Sometimes, Something beautiful happens in this world
You don't know how to express yourself, so You just gotta sing

I just had sex!

I know this song's completely silly but in honor of VDay and getting laid i just had to share. what can i say? blame it on the after glow ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

go a head and add your support if you too also enjoyed the carnal pleasures today

P.S thank you to my Date for a fun time ^_^
Hahaha I died laughing, because I sing this in my head after my sessions!
I'm downloading it to my hobby phone to play while driving home!

What other songs are great for "after sex"?

I see "Freak Me" by Silk adn ""Last Night" by AzYet as suggestions (not as funny as SAmore's song). Others?
Here's one for before and after sessions....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu7_MxNF4ps
This is the song that I usually get to sing...

Nine songs to sing after a bad session...

9. (I can’t get no) Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones
This one kind of speaks for itself, hearing Mick Jagger scream about the lack of satisfaction at the top of his lungs, should make anyone second guess their own skills.

8. Hit The Road Jack by Ray Charles

“There’s taxi fare on the dresser, thanks for that, see you never.”

7. Do you want to touch me? by Gary Glitter

Yeah, the lyrics form this song combined with the artist singing should be enough to make the hairs on the back of anyone’s neck stand up. How police at the time, did not work out Gary Glitter’s sick tastes is beyond me, the lyrics to the song might as well be a signed confession from Glitter.

6. The Crying Game by Boy George

One for the ladies. If you’ve seen the movie ‘The Crying Game’ or even Jim Carrey’s ‘Ace Ventura’, this song should immediately make you think of a woman that was in fact a man. Ladies, leave the lights off for this one, for special effect place a cooked sausage into your underwear so when the song begins to play, and he panics, fumbling around your nether region to confirm you don’t have a penis, he will in fact cry his eyes out upon its discovery.

5. Born to Run by Bruce Springsteen

Best played when you’re already on your way out the door. Or when you realize the ad was bait and switch.

4. Tonight She Comes by The Cars

May be especially frustrating of you have not satisfied her in anyway whatsoever. Maybe this one is good before too?

3. Bitches Ain’t Shit by Dr. Dre

For your artificial self esteem inflation, after all puttin' others down always makes us feel better, right?

2. Bicycle Race by Queen

This is music’s way of telling you you’re easy.

1. I Put a Baby in You by Robbie Roadsteamer

Let this song play and you will never see her again, just her state child support and her attorney.
I just whistle to a ukulele like this -

I just whistle to a ukulele like this - Originally Posted by LordBeaverbrook
... or this
This was my first time hearing that song and i liked it.
this song just makes me laugh is so funny.