BP Staci -Yep, its BP.

Man, I just drove 15 miles, got to the parking lot. When I texted "I'm here. Rm #?" I to get a reply text "Sorry, I'm busy. Call me later."

*Arrrrgh* I should know better than to waste my time with BP!

sorry, just needed to vent.

/rant
Sorry to hear about that.........pisses you off.

I have never used BP, but I do know that it can be a hit or miss, I know some well known ladies that use it.

Hope you don't experience this again.

Syeira
Man, I just drove 15 miles, got to the parking lot. When I texted "I'm here. Rm #?" I to get a reply text "Sorry, I'm busy. Call me later."

*Arrrrgh* I should know better than to waste my time with BP!

sorry, just needed to vent.

/rant Originally Posted by Bad_Mojo
Sounds like a couple of VP on Eccie, and another one that her phone dies when a guy gets to her incall location. It is not just BP girls!
Yep, its the nature of the beast.

And "No Shola" is still one of the funniest things I've read on this site.
Sounds like a couple of VP on Eccie, and another one that her phone dies when a guy gets to her incall location. It is not just BP girls! Originally Posted by davidfree986
You are very right. Its not just Bp girls. Its everywhere
I bet there are many BP only providers who have better TCB skills than many of the VP on Eccie.
I bet there are many BP only providers who have better TCB skills than many of the VP on Eccie. Originally Posted by davidfree986

You're probably right. Unfortunately, I have yet to find them! ;-)

I tend to gamble with BP when its short notice or I *think* I found a diamond in the rough. But so far, I have far better luck with ECCIE ladies.
Odds of having issues of all kinds on BP? Very, Very high. Odds on ECCIE of having issues with providers? Moderate. No place is perfect but with no feedback controls on BP, what do you expect?

There are great gals on BP. Some ECCIE providers use it as well. But if I am going to shoot craps, I want high odds rolls, not things the hard way.
Even when I look at BP I research on here LOL.

Generally I need more of a sure thing when I'm mongering. I'm not pushing any preference but AMPs are great for short notice. Plus a soapy bath is ( all pun intended) good clean fun !
I can call 30 mins ahead ( I'm usually in the car already ) and based on research here I usually get a well reviewed provider.

Oh and to tie back into the topic. The AMPs all are on BP !
Serves as a good reminder to the community that ... drumroll ...

BP is ok as long as there is thorough screening. More so than on here because one has to do all the work themselves instead of a collaborative community.

Good luck next time hun!
Bad call mate. Better luck next time!
It would be nice to post her name and phone # so no one else ends up waisting their time
Keep in mind too that there are pinheaded dogs on here who extol the "virtues" of BP and constantly comment about how it is just as good or so much better than ECCIE. This guy knows validating he actually saw someone on BP is almost impossible and many ECCIE ladies will not see him. He can write all the reviews he needs to keep PA without actually having to do anything. Its not just gals who use BP to try to fool others.

He also used to bash P411 and claimed BP was better than it. Under his currant handle he has stopped doing that in order to hide better.

Take what you read here about positive encounters with any BP gal with a huge grain of salt. Always consider the source of your information. Most guys comments are honest but some are deliberately misleading.
It would be nice to post her name and phone # so no one else ends up waisting their time Originally Posted by Ravasher
She & I have texted a bit today. She said she wants to make it up to me. So before I go and savage her on here I thought I'd give her that chance.

But was horny & frustrated last night and needed to vent a bit.

Hopefully this story will have a happy ending. No pun intended.
Report back if you take her up on the make session........as I said, not all girls on BP are bad, but when placing odds on you receiving a good time for your money, it is worse on BP/CL better on Eccie or any other adult board they are members of and the best is P411. Many ladies are intertwined between two or even the three types of places to do their ads.

Good luck to you!