BP Salina - No Show

Sorry if this posted in the wrong forum, but I saw the NCNS thread closed and didn't know where else to post it.

Contacted Salina tonight via text (per her ad) and queried her on some basic info. She indicated that she was gfe (to include kissing, msog, and bbbj). Agreed on a (reasonable) rate and set the appointment for an outcall to my hotel. She said she was getting dressed and would take about 20 minutes to get to me. Knowing that 20 min in BP time means more like 40-60, I waited until 1hr 10min later to see what was going on. Never got another response back. Body of ad is posted below.

💎💋SALINA💋💎 ★SXY LATINA 💌In-&-OutCalls💌★💋★ Willing to try it ALL ★SPECIALS ALL NITE★ - 32 - 32

Posted: Monday, March 2, 2015 12:05 AM

Hot, Sexy, Kinky, Big Booty LATINA★
💎Your Wish is my Command 💎Open Minded, Playful, amazingly talented &super Sexy!!★FETISH upon Request★ Available 24/7★Always Safe ★ IN-&-OUTCALLS WILLING 2TRY it All💋💰★ I WANT you 2RELAX &ENJOY Your Time with me! I enjoy what I DO... Make sure You Crave to come back For MORE!★CALL or TEXT★ ⏰DON'T WASTE MY TIME⏳ ⭐NO NAKED PICS⭐ √ No Games! √ No Drama! √ 100% Independent! ♡★ AVAILABLE NOW ♡★💎💵SPECIALS ALL NITE💵💎 📱972-639-4071📲
Poster's age: 32

• Post ID: 30620744 dallas

Email this ad
Sorry for the bump.
I bumped this b/c I just noticed this chick is a pic thief.
Don't know if this is really her in the ad u have posted or not.

This link i'm posting i found one of my pics in the ad.
The first pic in the black skirt is of me.
Crazy part about all this is i'm a black chick
and she doesn't look black to me.
She have her nerve stealing a black chicks photo.

Here's the link
http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...k_out/33034388

skyguy2 i think you saved yourself a headache
skyguy, it's not that far to LA from DFW.
I think seeking-p can probably assuage your sorrow over miss ncns.
Did this bother you? Was giving info on an obvious fake for the area txman.
Did this bother you? Was giving info on an obvious fake for the area txman. Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
SP, babe I appreciate the warning re pic thief.
I in no way meant to imply any kind of negativity.
Was trying for a lighthearted, complimentary post about you making op feel better about the ncns. If I was down about a ncns, I think you could make me forget all about it.
I also did not realize original post date of March.
I do get down to DFW area from time to time.... guess I should look you up next time SP