Should I or shouldnt I come to LR???

Hey AK!

Ive never been to Little rock before and was planning on passing thru soon. I ahve been close but never centered...sooooooo

I was wondering for a reviewed reliable first timer is L,R a recommended and profitable pit stop?

Im hassles free and just looking to play where its allllllll good and safe for 1000% Independent girls like me... any advisemets would be great from either end!

xoxox
chrissy
  • OKbud
  • 12-13-2010, 06:42 PM
Hi Chrissy,
First let me correct you, Arkansas's state abbreviation is AR not AK. Common mistake though. Yes, Little Rock has a great provider/hobby base. I'm sure you could do well here. If you couldn't tell, the board here is pretty active. I'd say what the hell, come on up! What harm could it hurt? You're only 2 hours away!

P.S. Just a thought..you might want to consider offering some holiday specials as several of the ladies here have them going on right now. Just saying as there is always competition in this world..
OMG...please, please, let me arrange to have a limo waiting at your door. I will even get you a room!
Chrissy, count me in! Lol. I'll gladly be at the front of the line. If you do make it this way just let me know. I hope you make the trip, I'm sure it'd be well worth your time.