*~* Anyone wanna go out for New years? *~*

I have two of my best friends coming down for New Years from Tulsa, Just wondering if any of the providers or members wanna come party with us and bring in the new year? It should be interesting, Not a whole lot of excellent choices in Ark. on where to go, but it's not where you go it's who all is there!! And everybody knows you get to 2-3 eccie chics togather and things are gonna be wild and crazy!! We ARE the party! Come on Syd. ya know you wanna!! Lets P*A*R*T*Y! I'm ready to let off some steam let my hair down and dance my A$$ off! Who's in?
Oh so true about where to party in Central Arkansas. There's really no good clubs, so you just have to make the party yourself.

I'm planning on having one hellava girls only party. Clothing Optional!!
  • Ronin
  • 12-22-2010, 10:25 PM
I'll be in Hot Springs that whole weekend with my band, we could party out at the Metro or Crosswalk...?
any info? pm plse
Ok I'll start working on the details and if you are interested in going please pm me or post it here so I know which club we will use(capacity wise) I'm sooooo ready!!
i wonder whose invited..............

Do I need to RSVP???

Oh so true about where to party in Central Arkansas. There's really no good clubs, so you just have to make the party yourself.

I'm planning on having one hellava girls only party. Clothing Optional!! Originally Posted by shorty
SYD IS IN!!!!!!!!!!!...

I have two of my best friends coming down for New Years from Tulsa, Just wondering if any of the providers or members wanna come party with us and bring in the new year? It should be interesting, Not a whole lot of excellent choices in Ark. on where to go, but it's not where you go it's who all is there!! And everybody knows you get to 2-3 eccie chics togather and things are gonna be wild and crazy!! We ARE the party! Come on Syd. ya know you wanna!! Lets P*A*R*T*Y! I'm ready to let off some steam let my hair down and dance my A$$ off! Who's in? Originally Posted by ali*cat
Love the lingerie in your new avatar, Sydney! Especially the gloves...very sexy!
Thanks Doll .............. I got it in one of our favorite states to lay by the pool lol...lol...?!?!?
Damr!

It will suck to be in Oklahoma on New Years Eve!!

Huck
  • Ronin
  • 12-23-2010, 08:07 AM
Ok, I suppose I could party a little after I get done. Sending PMs.
Of course Sydney your invited. Just drop by and lets see what kind of trouble that we can get into.

Looks like the Cat will be untameable on New Year's Eve!!
The Peabody is having a fantastic blowout. One of my friends is DJ'ing there so I know it'll be good.
hey i maybe in (if I can find a baby sitter for the so called tenants) just pm me the details. Its been forever since I have gone out and let my hair down and had some fun ...
wait ali this is one of those nights where we can be naughty right? just checking...