Is This What Passes For Slender Now?

On top of that, where TH does she think she's going, DC? NYC? LA? If you want to charge 300/hr in Rochester, NY, you better be STUNNINGLY beautiful AND one really great fuck. Otherwise, you are only wasting your money on the plane ticket.
oh she be slender by cuck ...site standards
  • GSW
  • 01-13-2017, 03:36 PM
She's average sized. Thicker in the right areas (ass/thighs) and thinner in heh right ones (arms, neck, face).
I think she looks good. I'd see her.
shes a goddamn sports illustrated swimsuit model compared to the norm

probably figures

hey

if those guys will fuck

That

I have a chace

why not
she may not have to braek out with the bb anal even

to over compensate
This hook would be a godsend in a sinkhole like Binghamton but she's far from slender.

Sometimes I like females with big horse teeth like this hook has but they don't really go with the rest of her.

C+ for Mrs Ed.
Just my two cents on her. She has 171/172 yes reviews and the one "no" looks kind of sketchy. A little pricey for the region. While she's not a stringbag, she looks well put together, a little skinnier than a woman we would call "healthy".
Seen her share of schlong. whew
I think she looks good. I'd see her. Originally Posted by Ceremony
I agree, I think she is wholesome and adorable
I find her very attractive:
GSW- I agree that she has curves and slenderness in proportions I go for (not a total spinner)
NBT- I agree she is a step up from the norm, but I find her prominent teeth to fit nicely with and compliment her overall look. To me it conveys the look of aggressive sexuality... but might want CBJ with those incisors, lol!
Licky- I agree she is adorable. As to wholesome- well, hmm- she has that look that conveys a simmering innocence- it's just a look, but we can pretend she's wholesome.
So yea, I'd love to tuck her.
This ain't her first trip here. She must be doin' sumthin' right to make it worth her while to keep comin' back ta' this shithole...

This ain't her first trip here. She must be doin' sumthin' right to make it worth her while to keep comin' back ta' this shithole...

. Originally Posted by rooster
There are people with more money than taste in every town.