Turning your back on all this tomorrow.....

What would have to change in your life to make you willingly turn away from this life you lead here?
A cure for sex addiction would have to be found. SAA, getting married, having a kid didn't work. Maybe they can make a pill that will.
Some are here simply to worship....

My dick would have to shrivel up and fall off.
Phase 1: check
Not terribly far from it at the moment, this hobby is great fun, but its still just a game in the end.
Seems Whispers is doing some kind of study. Why would he ask any kind of questions of us?
  • Punch
  • 05-09-2017, 10:19 AM
A refund.
AsianLayla making me her exclusive GoToGuy
A paid for car, the rest of my certifications, child support or my real world career making 5k per month. Yep. Was almost out until I was robbed of everything I ever worked my entire life for this summer. Mother fuckers even took my shoes. In July, I lost my house, all money saved, everything I owned, my career & my kiddo. Then my mind. But hey... I'm slowly building back up & I'm sure cuntress will try to out me again like the year before, but I think she knows Harley Quinn ain't got shit on me if you do me dirty now. I'm as sweet as can be but ya just don't fuck with people like that and expect nothing.

So yeah. Yep. I got another year maybe less & dueces!
Just because I've seen over 100 different providers over the years, does that mean I have some "kind of life I lead here?" Bah. As smokers and drinkers say, "I can stop any time I want." Uhh, at least I think so... LOL
Nothing
I have to agree with liz- nothing.I truly love and enjoy what I do. I provide a skilled service in an industry that needs people like me. Just like in any industry the turn over rate can be high for those who are just not cut out for it, but for the ones that stay, generally stay because of true love for the type of work that it is.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...sex-trade.html
The right partner who would indulge in this (amd a couple other vices) with me. Or, at least indulge in it while I spectated.

Wait....does that count??
[QUOTE=Mongo1971;1059491382]The right partner who would indulge in this (amd a couple other vices) with me. Or, at least indulge in it while I spectated.
/QUOTE]

THAT does make the hobby a lot more fun , for sure~!!!
I would have to be somebody else.
Probably a gay, ugly, broke somebody else.

Nevermind, I'd still be in the Hobby, except as a provider.