Words from the unknown human trafficked sex slave - Part I

While I was pleasuring you, life passed me by.

I should have been searching for a partner in life -- someone to raise a family with.

Instead, I was erasing your stress away -- nurturing your soul, providing you with an exotic escape minutes from your home, helping you cheat, bandaging your hurt ego.
  • Old-T
  • 10-23-2017, 06:09 PM
You continue to be in complete brain lock. Right there with many of the Wackos in the political forum.

The vast majority of people here are against sex trafficking and find it deplorable.

But most of us also understand not every lady on here is being trafficked. Or pimped.

You would do humanity a far greater service if you stop your seriously distorted posts here.
  • sydmo
  • 10-23-2017, 06:20 PM
he's just an attention whore, like most politicians
Had you accepted my management offer you wouldn't be having these problems. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
He apparently is a pimp though. Shame on you for putting (staff edit; ztonk) in danger and controlling women, Treetop.

Now go the fuck away.
I don't get it. This is a total turn off for anyone reading it. If you really want to help TT - there are organizations that you can donate money to help those girls instead of posting in co-ed. In other words - put your money your mouth is and don't talk about it.
I don't get it. This is a total turn off for anyone reading it. If you really want to help TT - there are organizations that you can donate money to help those girls instead of posting in co-ed. In other words - put your money your mouth is and don't talk about it. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
It has been rumored and speculated that I've done a lot more than just talk.
  • Old-T
  • 10-24-2017, 11:11 PM
It has also been rumored and speculated that you are a pimp wannabe who posts here to try and take out your competitors.

MANY things are rumored and speculated. Doesn't mean it's true.
Ah jus' thinck he's gay fer Ralph Waldo Emerson 'r sum utha dead poem writ'r.
It has also been rumored and speculated that you are a pimp wannabe who posts here to try and take out your competitors.

MANY things are rumored and speculated. Doesn't mean it's true.
Originally Posted by Old-T
I have had the great good fortune of meeting many wonderful ladies. A few stand out as especially dear to me. TaylorofDC, Sedona, Jamielee Perdue, Maria of AHDC, Snow White, Taylor Fox, and Jaycee Rivers. Thank you for brightening my world.

• Old-T
  • 10-25-2017, 10:10 AM
Oh look! Tiny Tree shows his utter ignorance (Stupidity?
Intentional miscomprehintion?) Yet again. Not that anyone is likely surprised.

Who does my sig line attack, bash, or turn people away from? No one.

Six of the seven ladies I mention are retired, and I would claim hardly anyone here knows who those six were, so who am I helping?

And of course there is the wonderful Jaycee, who certainly is not dependent upon my good works for her success.

So your post becomes another in a long list of TinyT's self promotion and ego stroking.

Carry on little boy!
  • Old-T
  • 10-25-2017, 10:24 AM
By the way, good to know that pimping rumor is true. It helps people put your posts in context.
I don't get it. This is a total turn off for anyone reading it. If you really want to help TT - there are organizations that you can donate money to help those girls instead of posting in co-ed. In other words - put your money your mouth is and don't talk about it. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen

The truth is he doesn't give a fuck about trafficked ladies. Those who scream the loudest .... meaning it's most likely to cover his preferences.

He's basically trying to be as annoying as is possible to get attention and it's worked so far so he continues.

The truth is he doesn't give a fuck about trafficked ladies. Those who scream the loudest .... meaning it's most likely to cover his preferences.

He's basically trying to be as annoying as is possible to get attention and it's worked so far so he continues.

.. Originally Posted by Lightesttouch
The ROCKSTAR HAS interned the room Lightboy and CHINAgurl that is dark cause your bulb burned black. You just be jealously invious of TT DA ROCKSTAR. You were transplanted In the sea You're voice speeks of my names. You trying to be an eagle soring in the sky but you only a penguin on south padre. I SMELL YOUR FEAR. Wanting to be me. THE #1 pussy magnet and slayer and BB banger of all the bitches. I CHILL with kool peeps and you just chill with your know flying PENGWEN looking for ice!!! I snell yiure feer and all you fear is the dust from spinning your head like a bobblehead pengwin Ice ICE BABY.. The ROCK Star is leafing da room.
  • Old-T
  • 10-25-2017, 01:55 PM
The ROCKSTAR HAS interned the room Lightboy and CHINAgurl that is dark cause your bulb burned black. You just be jealously invious of TT DA ROCKSTAR. You were transplanted In the sea You're voice speeks of my names. You trying to be an eagle soring in the sky but you only a penguin on south padre. I SMELL YOUR FEAR. Wanting to be me. THE #1 pussy magnet and slayer and BB banger of all the bitches. I CHILL with kool peeps and you just chill with your know flying PENGWEN looking for ice!!! I snell yiure feer and all you fear is the dust from spinning your head like a bobblehead pengwin Ice ICE BABY.. The ROCK Star is leafing da room. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Yep. No question about it--pimp talk. And uneducated babbling pimp talk at that.

Tiny, go for it. Get yourself a super fly 'fro (assuming you have any hair left), and go out on the street and get yourself a following of women who don't know any better (but they will see the light quickly). Then hit up the remaining spas and go liberate the ladies there. You can BE the MAN! Errr... I mean the TWIG!

Yea, that's it Tiny Twig--with business cards, a diamond topped cane, and a new vocabulary all the homies will be emulating in just a few days.

Then you can hit up Yitzchak to be your minion, since he is wanting to break into the pimping business too.