URL / Website: n/a
City: dallas
State: Texas
Address: dennis/josey
Appointment Type: Other
Activities: shaking that phat booty, cbj, mish
Session Length: 20
Fee: 40
Hair Color and Length: black with some red, down to her mid back.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: shes like a 9/10 in sw scale. 120lb? 5'6? small waist was wearing a tight red dress the went down to her booty barely holding on the that phat booty that stuck out and had me mesmerized and i couldnt really look at anything else
Recommendation: Yes
Nice Review... Found her on Facebook... Some of her posts with other dudes laying up in bed or in the bathroom with her is epic!
Nice Review... Found her on Facebook... Some of her posts with other dudes laying up in bed or in the bathroom with her is epic! Originally Posted by justinslayer
looks like the same guy in all the pics
she stacked....
she out making the money and he thinks hes doing something...

she is stacked tho'!
Looks like FB is now locked down.
Looks like FB is now locked down. Originally Posted by Curr_Client
It's back up now. I guess all of the fine, upstanding, law abiding fellows in those pics are ok sharing her? One pic looked like it was taken while she was on the track. Wow.
How did you locate her on FB?
Well done!!!
Nice Review... Found her on Facebook... Some of her posts with other dudes laying up in bed or in the bathroom with her is epic! Originally Posted by justinslayer
Pm me the info bro
Just saw her and i'll post a review. Fwiw she is managed and mechanical but won't rush. That azz is begging for anal.
What is best way to contact her? Phone?
Going through the responses surprised that any passage it tight anymore. Are there some pictures of the Sister.
If she does anal I'm down
nice find
Randomtxguy needs to catechize that butthole, welcum her to the Catholic faith.