Ladies and Gents- Please tell me you don't do this!!

Ok, I'm at the gym tonight doing my cardio workout. I'm on the elyptical trainer for several minutes then move to the treadmill. I'm on it for maybe 5 minutes and a gentleman 35-40 years old gets on the treadmill beside me. As soon as he starts, I smell a strong hint of cologne. I don't mean a little hint, this dude smelled like he bathed in it! So strong in fact, that I had to move to another treadmill farther away from him! Ugh!!

After my treadmill workout, I move to the stair stepper. I'm on it for just a few minutes and an attractive young lady gets on the treadmill next to the stair stepper I'm on. Again, I smell a strong hint of some sweet smelling perfume. It seemed like she had bathed in it as well! Are you kidding me!!!

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for smelling great at the right moment....dates, dinner, etc. I love the smell of perfume on a lady. And there are some great perfumes and colognes on the market today. But don't wear them to the gym!!! I usually workout after work and even if I take a shower knowing I'm going to the gym, I will not put on any cologne. Please for the sake of those around you, leave the cologne and perfume in the bottle before working out!!! Sorry, had to vent!! Still burned over 800 calories and got a good workout in spite of the gym smelling like a mixture of sweat and cheap ass perfume and cologne!! Yuck!! Happy hobbying!!
I've gone to the gym with cum in my hair. Does that count?
I've gone to the gym with cum in my hair. Does that count? Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Lol!!! THN, you made me laugh out loud!! That's funny! Cum is okay! To my knowledge, it doesn't have an odor....correct me if I'm wrong!!!
I've gone to the gym with cum in my hair. Does that count? Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I love this girl
Zip--yes it does have a smell.
Lol!!! THN, you made me laugh out loud!! That's funny! Cum is okay! To my knowledge, it doesn't have an odor....correct me if I'm wrong!!! Originally Posted by zipster
I've always been reminded of chlorine when I smell cum. Do NOT ask me why. I have no idea.

No wonder I get horny everytime I walk by a Leslie's pools.

I love this girl Originally Posted by txexetoo
Hahaha now for the next few months you're gonna be wondering if you smell chlorine in the girls hair in front of you in line at the store.... or if it's jizz. Bahahaha. Let me know if you still love me after the summer is over.
Zip--yes it does have a smell. Originally Posted by Meredith
Thanks for the info! We'll find out when I see you again in a few days!!! Love the new pic in ur avatar and the hair!!! Beautiful as always!!!
Yes! Very similar.
Thank you, zip.
I've always been reminded of chlorine when I smell cum. Do NOT ask me why. I have no idea.

No wonder I get horny everytime I walk by a Leslie's pools.

Hahaha now for the next few months you're gonna be wondering if you smell chlorine in the girls hair in front top you in line at the store.... or if it's jizz. Bahahaha. Let me know if you still love me after the summer is over. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Damn girl, you are on tonight!! Ever thought about becoming a comedian!!! Funny!!!
I'll be here all week folks...

Don't forget to tip the waitstaff.

Not a comedian, just sounded like you needed to laugh a little.

Seriously though, I hate to complain at a business or restaurant BUT you might want to mention it to the staff. Natural body odor from sweat is one thing, but it is organic and not as harsh on the respiratory system. In a place like the gym where oxygen exchange is so important, they should probably have a little to no fragrance rule in place as a safety measure for everyone. Kinda like one of these: 🚭
I'll be here all week folks...

Don't forget to tip the waitstaff.

Not a comedian, just sounded like you needed to laugh a little. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Thanks doll!! You're a sweetheart!!
Damn makes me think of the movie what about Mary or something like that with Cameron Diaz.

No wonder I get horny everytime I walk by a Leslie's pools. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Damn it I spent $1500 extra to have a saline system just to avoid that smell, but the water is really soft.

Seriously though, I hate to complain at a business or restaurant BUT you might want to mention it to the staff. Natural body odor from sweat is one thing, but it is organic and not as harsh on the respiratory system. In a place like the gym where oxygen exchange is so important, they should probably have a little to no fragrance rule in place as a safety measure for everyone. Kinda like one of these: 🚭 Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Not implying that you do thn, but anyone that can fake an orgamism should be able to fake a really juicy sneeze. Blow one all over the guy then say "excuse me. I think I must be allergic to your perfume" Be sure to use the word perfume.

Once on an elliptical machine I noticed a pubic hair on the bar between the foot things. I shared that discovery with everyone in ear shot. The machine wipper downer showed up the moment I got off (the machine)
Hilarious!

I dunno that cum smells but there definitely is that after-sex smell from the juices of a creampie

Trying go to the gym after that and you may want me to give myself a perfume bath if I am next to you doing cardio.

I workout at Lifetime Fitness and I see more MILF's there like it's a Fashion Show with their make-up on and hair done. That shit drives me crazy because are definitely not there to workout!