Park avenue festival,

I like the park ave fest, every year
I got a date to join me
ya gonna invites yer ...date ...ta stalk people from yer ...cargo ...on monroe

...will they even ...make it ...that far
So people watching is only allowed if you can afford to sit at a high end cafe that charges $6 for a latte?
So people watching is only allowed if you can afford to sit at a high end cafe that charges $6 for a latte? Originally Posted by trojantide
You can sit on the curb and look up short skirts!
I prefer mirrors on the shoes
you's people are Funny
I was with my wife and family at Park Ave Fest. Horrified when I ran into Krystal Kurves and Lahna Love. I made sure not to make eye contact and kept moving. I was horrified at the time but it's much funnier now. Both pretty girls by the way.
I was with my wife and family at Park Ave Fest. Horrified when I ran into Krystal Kurves and Lahna Love. I made sure not to make eye contact and kept moving. I was horrified at the time but it's much funnier now. Both pretty girls by the way. Originally Posted by Bushman69
Not paranoid about much, but that is definitely one of them? Hopefully most providers would be discrete enough to not acknowledge you.
I was with my wife and family at Park Ave Fest. Horrified when I ran into Krystal Kurves and Lahna Love. I made sure not to make eye contact and kept moving. I was horrified at the time but it's much funnier now. Both pretty girls by the way. Originally Posted by Bushman69
Not paranoid about much, but that is definitely one of them? Hopefully most providers would be discrete enough to not acknowledge you. Originally Posted by generalbob
Talked to a very experienced provider when I first started about this can't thing happening, and that is what she told me, if we ever saw each other out and about, wouldn't even make eye contact, and just keep moving like we are the strangers we are supposed to be. Esp if with each other's families!!
Talked to a very experienced provider when I first started about this can't thing happening, and that is what she told me, if we ever saw each other out and about, wouldn't even make eye contact, and just keep moving like we are the strangers we are supposed to be. Esp if with each other's families!! Originally Posted by rodeomann22
Wow shocked some don't have to be worried about that game
[QUOTE=rodeomann22;1057114004]Talked to a very experienced provider when I first started about this can't thing happening, and that is what she told me, if we ever saw each other out and about, wouldn't even make eye contact, and just keep moving like we are the strangers we are supposed to be. Esp if with each other's families!![/QUOTE]

Why would you be with her family and she with yours... if ya didn't know each other???

I thinck fuckin elg is out as a quote person... Can someone else pick up the slack until EVERYONE is on jimmie Pyle's ignore list?
Frankie Fine told me she always thought it was kinda neat when she was out and about and seen her clients. She said she even winked at a few when their wifes were not looking. She said it made her feel kinda like a secret agent it made me laugh....
I did wink once, no wife present, but still neat. We were both in our normal world attire and both wanted to keep the secret, obviously lol!

I have seen a few gents in public, the feeling of the secret in the air was cool in some ways
I winked back I'm sure....

So good to see you still check on us from time to time....
Don't be shy....
I did wink once, no wife present, but still neat. We were both in our normal world attire and both wanted to keep the secret, obviously lol!

I have seen a few gents in public, the feeling of the secret in the air was cool in some ways Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
Nothing wrong with a sexy wink!....
Hope all is well.....
Don't be a stranger.....