That's not a holster!

Police: Woman hides loaded gun in privates

Officers searching a woman after a traffic stop found a fully-loaded .22-caliber pistol in her vagina. This is a photo of the type of weapon police allegedly found, not the actual weapon in question. (Photo: Waco Police Dept.)

I hope she had the safety on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And who pulled it out???
Female officer performed a cavity search. Article contains references to prohibited topic, or I'd post the linck...unlawful carry indeed!

While Castaneda was being transported to jail, she told an officer she had concealed a handgun in her vagina. Officers immediately stopped and a female officer searched the suspect, finding a loaded Smith and Wesson .22-caliber pistol with a round chambered in her vagina.

The weapon was taken into evidence and Castaneda was also charged with unlawfully carrying a weapon.
I repeat,

WITH A ROUND CHAMBERED. IN. HER. VAGINA.

Donkey shows???
Female officer performed a cavity search. Article contains references to prohibited topic, or I'd post the linck...unlawful carry indeed!

While Castaneda was being transported to jail, she told an officer she had concealed a handgun in her vagina. Officers immediately stopped and a female officer searched the suspect, finding a loaded Smith and Wesson .22-caliber pistol with a round chambered in her vagina.

The weapon was taken into evidence and Castaneda was also charged with unlawfully carrying a weapon. Originally Posted by doctorisin
you can post a link
LOL statement why you did not is the ops a no no
only unlawful if she had no permit if where she needed one
where is Waco(what state of the union) and is she living there as in resident of
was she in area where nope no guns ?
wait mmmm found another crime going on and carrying, yup unlawful

She did say she was armed, but should have sooner to the officer

mmmm round in the chamber, normally dumb to carry pistol that is not cocked and locked. But ya not where she was carrying it on self. WTF
you can post a link
LOL statement why you did not is the ops a no no Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
That's fucking funny.... and sad.....
Give new meaning to ....better be packin'......

That's fucking funny.... and sad..... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
yup and yes
She could do a set of kegals and start firing off rounds.
I repeat,

WITH A ROUND CHAMBERED. IN. HER. VAGINA. Originally Posted by doctorisin
I posted a linck to another prohibited topic and was pointed in minutes. So I'm not going to try and understand... if you want to post the story, go ahead, let's see what happens.

pew pew pew... 'MERICA! love it.
She could do a set of kegals and start firing off rounds. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Not that her actions could be any more stupid and unbelievable, but I do wonder which way she had it pointed...

Inquiring minds want to know...
Not that her actions could be any more stupid and unbelievable, but I do wonder which way she had it pointed... Originally Posted by SammyB
Well if she's a boner-fide safety conscious NRA member, it was prolly inserted barrel up so if it went off it wouldn't harm any bystanders.....