whispers the real bad apple on Eccie., maybe an ignore button.!

Its funny how this guy uses the word whore and tells providers they are trash and then thinks people listen. I heard from some that he has a violent nature and was actually banned from seeing girls for some time. I guess it makes sense why he trys to slamm people with a hand full if oreos while yelling at his jenny Craig reject gf. He is to scared yo back up anything he says but yet tries and call other out. Maybe the soup line hit close to home with him as well. But let it be known he can't phase me. Let the games begin
Its funny how this guy uses the word whore and tells providers they are trash and then thinks people listen. I heard from some that he has a violent nature and was actually banned from seeing girls for some time. I guess it makes sense why he trys to slamm people with a hand full if oreos while yelling at his jenny Craig reject gf. He is to scared yo back up anything he says but yet tries and call other out. Maybe the soup line hit close to home with him as well. But let it be known he can't phase me. Let the games begin Originally Posted by Mata Leon
Wow, who is making stuff up now! Lets let others come to your rescue with facts, and not any of the naïve girls you are controlling. As you are a proven liar. Look at the likes on Mr. whispers and my quotes about you. and then compare them to yours! You have lost all credibility. Mr. Whispers SL and Bugle Boy keep us informed and entertained. Mata You do review and contribute in that way but that is really not something to brag about. However your tone and attitude needs changing! Mr. Whispers has been around a long time, you should take note and respect that. Sure he has some controversial threads, as we all do! But that is what makes eccie great. You should think about the quote from hodges in the movie colors " two bulls were sitting on a hill. the young bull says lets run down and screw one of the cows they had been watching. the older bull looks at the younger bull and says, no, lets walk down and screw them all!! Mata that is a good life lesson you need to think about-WD
He may be overweight, he freely admits that.
But so are you pot bellied balding troll.
Guess what Whispers has a full head of hair, can you say that baldy?
I can, and I'm not fat, and not a huge pussy like you are!
So what's your point?
Whispers manages to get some fine pussy.
Has turned me on to a couple, 3 hrs 250.
Observing can come on here and spew her bullshit all she wants.
But that is fact, corroborated be myself and many others that I know here.

What do you exactly do other than run your fat fucking mouth constantly?
You are less than a fucking nobody.
Glitch
Oh wow winn I totally see the light.. It took only a sleeze bag to show me.. STFU you trick. You can barely breath unless your told so. Stay on the TS boards should like you fit. The difference in that story.. This bull has massive cardio so yes I'll fuck all the bitches. BITCH BYE!!!
I am fat.. Hahah. You wish you fraile man bitch. Your old useless and a scared punk. Ur so scared I see through your handle bandles. I guess a cripple and a fat ass stick together. Lol you can't remember when you last had 250.. So stfu fool. The stupidly never cesses to amaze.
Bring it on you little bitch!
Come find out fatty!
Oh wow winn I totally see the light.. It took only a sleeze bag to show me.. STFU you trick. You can barely breath unless your told so. Stay on the TS boards should like you fit. The difference in that story.. This bull has massive cardio so yes I'll fuck all the bitches. BITCH BYE!!! Originally Posted by Mata Leon
What applies more to you mata arrogance or ignorance?
Go ahead and show everyone what a scared little bitch you are and keep hiding and dodging!
Arrogance
He may be overweight, he freely admits that.
But so are you pot bellied balding troll.
Guess what Whispers has a full head of hair, can you say that baldy?
I can, and I'm not fat, and not a huge pussy like you are!
So what's your point?
Whispers manages to get some fine pussy.
Has turned me on to a couple, 3 hrs 250.
Observing can come on here and spew her bullshit all she wants.
But that is fact, corroborated be myself and many others that I know here.

What do you exactly do other than run your fat fucking mouth constantly?
You are less than a fucking nobody. Originally Posted by rockerrick
No you are Whore!
No you are Whore! Originally Posted by rockerrick
Arrogance Originally Posted by Mata Leon
LOL.... Nice setup WD.....

he immediately showed his ignorance.....

pull his strings and make him do some more!
Its funny how this guy uses the word whore and tells providers they are trash and then thinks people listen. I heard from some that he has a violent nature and was actually banned from seeing girls for some time. I guess it makes sense why he trys to slamm people with a hand full if oreos while yelling at his jenny Craig reject gf. He is to scared yo back up anything he says but yet tries and call other out. Maybe the soup line hit close to home with him as well. But let it be known he can't phase me. Let the games begin Originally Posted by Mata Leon
What's wrong with the word WHORE that's what they are.. myself and all the men here are TRICKS.. I pay for pussy there's nothing to sugar coat or throw sprinkles on top of it is what it is..