Congratulations Seductive Salina for Provider Post of the Week!

On July 14th Seductive Salina staired down the bull and won...... Salina displayed the rare quality of honesty in a provider rarely seen when a guy here is self promoting/bragging and squarely put Mata in his place when he started a thread looking for confirmation of his incredible popularity....

ScreenHunter_27 Jul. 16 16.33.jpg

Salina was quick to set him straight....
0.jpg

we need a suitable prize for such a smart and lovely young lady that expresses herself in such a fine manner.....

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

we need a suitable prize....
  • tzv13
  • 07-16-2017, 03:52 PM
I'd definitely say that she won the internets.

Did you really have to post those pictures? Good God. I just felt my pecker flutter once, like a pigeon havin' a heart attack, then lay back down and remain limp and still. Of course, these days even a flutter is kinda reassurin'.
I'd definitely say that she won the internets.

Did you really have to post those pictures? Good God. I just felt my pecker flutter once, like a pigeon havin' a heart attack, then lay back down and remain limp and still. Of course, these days even a flutter is kinda reassurin'. Originally Posted by tzv13
Well... I just thought everyone should know what a fine young lady she is..... At least till we can figure out a prize....

That ass and those stockings are pretty damn hott!....

4.jpg
Even a novice pimp knows to spell his girl's name right.
Guess I failed outta "pimp" school..... She's not "my" girl....
Never seen her BCD....

She's hott and stood up to a bully....
  • tzv13
  • 07-16-2017, 08:00 PM
Well... I just thought everyone should know what a fine young lady she is..... At least till we can figure out a prize....

That ass and those stockings are pretty damn hott!....

Attachment 670338
Originally Posted by Whispers

Somebody quick! Call Nine Hundred and Eleven!!! I'm having a heart attack. That ass is killing me.
I can remember a while back cheeseburger WHISPERS was talking shit about Selina and calling her a whore. But now he tries and pull the last string to try and save himself. As for Selina .... We all k ow she has no filter and can never take what she says seriously.. but I did this k her post was funny. I'll haze her next time we have drinks. I am surprised by this post.. whispers tapped out a long time ago. Lol. CHEESEBURGER!!!. LOL
Guess I failed outta "pimp" school..... She's not "my" girl....
Never seen her BCD....

She's hott and stood up to a bully.... Originally Posted by Whispers

She is definitely hot!
Lol let's see whispers book with Salina... Lol let's see if she would.... Hey cheeseburger go see her.
Bet she would book with Whispers before she would Mata Leon the ATX rapist?
(I was real hesitant on posting this but whatever)

Haha I honestly just wanna know who voted for him. And where is this poll?

I'd like to put my 2cents in... And Mata you bought me drinks when we went out that's on you lol I don't beg for people to get me things. You were infatuated with that tight red dress I was wearing and those red bottoms. Remember you couldn't keep your hands off me?

You have the right to say whatever it is you would like to about me, but don't forget it's Selina you're speaking to. I could care less what "the wannabe rockstar" says or anybody at that. People love me and the ones who don't are errelavant in my life.

I hate to get involved in drama but sometimes some thing's need to be said.

Carry on... whispers you are silly but thanks for the acknowledgement. I hate how people try to gain so much attention on a stupid hooker board. Let's keep the drama on Facebook

Don't forget Mata you pretty much beg to get my new number and see me lol but of course I have no intentions, you USED TO be cool.

Oh yeah, the next time "we" have drinks? Lol sweetie trust me I wasn't there for you. I played my part and had you wrapped around my finger. It's the game so don't get too excited.
@tzv13 don't die.. I mean I do know cpr

@kickrocks thank you sweetie xoxo

@rockerrick yeah I have no intentions on ever seeing Mata again. Ever.
Lmfao. That is so funny. I guess after you paid the money you owed to that provider you needed drinks to be bought. I would t deny you looked great in that dress but it sure is different when your naked... I think we all know what I mean selina. As for wrapping me .. Lol. U have to be kidding your only fun for two drinks after that your a nightmare. This might be the only time the word cheeseburger uses is correct. And your mistakes on wanting your number don't you remember you complained to me why I won't see you anymore. Lol. The truth is I wont see you bc not interested, i really dont see providers tbat are ao high volume. And if you recall we were there first you asked to come. And you were not the only drinks I bought. I was celebrating, some times broke people get lucky. The real truth I was only nice to you because you stopped by to sew my boy but you are never on my invite list. Cheeseburger has a better chance
Be carful getting to close to cheeseburger he will stab you in the back at anytime. He won't even stop someone assaulting you..and don't you ever say you hate drama... Lmfao.. YOUR ALL DRAMA. so I was being cool but I let double cheese have it now its you selina.
Lmfao. That is so funny. I guess after you paid the money you owed to that provider you needed drinks to be bought. I would t deny you looked great in that dress but it sure is different when your naked... I think we all know what I mean selina. As for wrapping me .. Lol. U have to be kidding your only fun for two drinks after that your a nightmare. This might be the only time the word cheeseburger uses is correct. And your mistakes on wanting your number don't you remember you complained to me why I won't see you anymore. Lol. The truth is I wont see you bc not interested. And if you recall we were there first you asked to come. And you were not the only drinks I bought. I was celebrating, some times broke people get lucky. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
Needed? Lol no dummy you offered and kept offering. Different when I'm naked, yeah let me remind you the females your interested in LMAO I know my body isn't perfect but it comes with child birth and my kids are a blessing. So regardless of what you think of my body people love it. I hope your wife leaves you one day or finds your a trick. Yeah you won't see me because you always want greek and you never have my money right lol um no again sweetie PID texted and invited me, said there was a band playing. And I didn't know you were there until I was halfway there. I've gone out plenty of times with no issues, I've learned I am allergic to certain alcohols and it gives me different reactions. Ask PID we go out all the time LMAO. Can't shame my name xoxox
Say what you want Mata your ridiculous it's a hooker board. When is that fight?

I'm done xoxox