Multi State AMP Raids Today

http://www.news-leader.com/story/new...obe/496715001/

This type of raid is scary. I've been in Houston the last 2 days so I'm not sure if anything went down in Austin or Round Rock.

Has anyone else heard anything?

Cheers and be safe!
  • Old-T
  • 07-20-2017, 03:23 PM
You mean Commissioner Gordon didn't inform you in advance? With your awesome involvement in all this it is damn inconsiderate of them not to check with you whether the date was convenient for you.

And on another point, I am confused. Aren't you house sitting for your parents this week? You know, all those frozen meatballs with KC Masterpiece BBQ sauce?

Are your lies getting a little too scattered for you to remember them all?

It is really sad that you are making a joke out of what is a serious issue for some of these women--the ones who ARE being held against their will. But the truth is you don't actually care. You want to pretend it is all a big circus for your entertainment. You make absurd hyperbolic statement you know are not true because you just want to have the stage as an egotistical jerk.

Try reading the articles in the Albuquerque Journal this week. The people who ARE affected by trafficking don't get to dress up in a virtual clown suit like you do. They don't pretend to be "inside the operation", they don't focus everything on their own oversized pathetic ego. And they don't toss the women doing this of their own free will, trying to make a living and often feed their kids in with those real victims out there.

You don't really believe in anything as far as I can tell.
  • Old-T
  • 07-20-2017, 04:31 PM
Very insightful post. That could be the most useful thing you have said. But that is not exactly a high standard.
http://www.news-leader.com/story/new...obe/496715001/

This type of raid is scary. I've been in Houston the last 2 days so I'm not sure if anything went down in Austin or Round Rock.

Cheers and be safe! Originally Posted by Treetop78759
You posted the link, but you didn't bother read the article? It tells you exactly which states the raids took place in...
He does that weird single period thing a lot. I have no idea WTF that is about.

But I agree it's one of the more useful things he posts.
You mean Commissioner Gordon didn't inform you in advance? With your awesome involvement in all this it is damn inconsiderate of them not to check with you whether the date was convenient for you.

And on another point, I am confused. Aren't you house sitting for your parents this week? You know, all those frozen meatballs with KC Masterpiece BBQ sauce?

Are your lies getting a little too scattered for you to remember them all?

It is really sad that you are making a joke out of what is a serious issue for some of these women--the ones who ARE being held against their will. But the truth is you don't actually care. You want to pretend it is all a big circus for your entertainment. You make absurd hyperbolic statement you know are not true because you just want to have the stage as an egotistical jerk.

Try reading the articles in the Albuquerque Journal this week. The people who ARE affected by trafficking don't get to dress up in a virtual clown suit like you do. They don't pretend to be "inside the operation", they don't focus everything on their own oversized pathetic ego. And they don't toss the women doing this of their own free will, trying to make a living and often feed their kids in with those real victims out there.

You don't really believe in anything as far as I can tell.
Originally Posted by Old-T
You seem like a smart dude. Question. Have you heard of anyone doing and acting the way I am?
Zealots are a dime a dozen, most are stupid ...
  • Old-T
  • 07-20-2017, 06:58 PM
I have run into a number of people who do act the way you do on here. I classify them as zealots. Or delusional. Or someone who just like to hear himself patting his own back for being a hero. It kind of depends what is actually behind their words--and in this case that is hard to tell.

But yes, I have run into similar sounding people in my work and in in my private life.

• HB361
  • 07-20-2017, 07:05 PM

Cheers and be safe! Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Scary??
What the hell, dude? What are you scared about? Isn't this a wet dream for you?
*** Yes, the article is definitely scary. ***

Fact: "the highway patrol spent months" in their investigation!

Many photos of store fronts and cop cars!

Yet, the article doesn't note ANY arrests, just raids.

Never mind the complete absence of any perp walks, arrested persons' identification during the raids.

No passports confiscated, no supplies of condoms, etc.

Either the reporter wasn't present during any of the raids on the 18 establishments or perhaps the rewrite of the AG's press release was a bit faulty.

No further research need be made due to lack of interest.

*** Sad commentary on reporting! ***
The raids happened today. The story is still developing.

http://www.ksdk.com/mobile/article/n...king/458326221
https://www.google.com/amp/kfor.com/...-sex-acts/amp/

Just like this one that also got raided today.

They arrested them for prostitution so they can investigate human trafficking.
Roland, Oklahoma. Hmmm, a "booming" metropolis of 3,169 in the 2010 census. Counted as part of the Fort Smith, ARKANSAS, metroplitan statistical area, compared to 2,842 in the prior census. Place ought to be glad the parlors came in to expand the business part of the census.

Read more here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roland,_Oklahoma

Community ought to be very glad the population continues to shrink. The more folks feel the "need" to shop for spa services by driving 8.2 miles to Fort Smith ...

= = = = =

Meanwhile, "the story is still developing" is a great excuse to overlook the many months of investigation by the highway patrol. Great reporting follow up.

Published 2:09 p.m. CT July 20, 2017 | Updated 12:14 p.m. CT July 21, 2017
Write a mod to bank loser
L