Dallas or Addison nail salons

Hey guys any information on any salons that provide L1 in Dallas or Addison please pm
You should know.
What about Annie at Hawaiian?

I DONT THINK SO
See other discussion on "largest nipples"...very curious in what context Thaiman saw Annie's 2 inchers (not doubting, just curious)
There was some discussion about nail salons about a year ago, maybe longer. At the time, SN was Queen. So, interest in the mani/pedi/handie peaked.

The general consensus was that, since most nail places are VN, chances of massage was slim, extras were below unicorn levels.

Going on my memory, here. Since I avoid Dallas, I only focused on the northern burbs, when following the discussion. Most nail places do not offer massages. Too many foot spas around, I figger. One guy said he'd had good results at Hawaiian. However, several others refuted this, also citing high costs for massages. There were a few "If only Trinity still..." comments. But, she doesn't. Some comments on services available at Zion, with plenty of "yeah, right" rebuttals, and of course, the high costs associated.

Silk Nail on Josey in Carrollton offers massage, but has been tested on multiple occasions with no positive results. NailsNow in Addison near Monfort and Belt Line, was legit & no longer does massage. (Called about a month ago) Oscar Nail & Salon on Belt Line, near downtown Carrollton, offers massage. But, the woman is always rushed, only does them in the afternoon, the massage sucks and she plays Christian music. (Uhhh, no!)

That's all I can recall. I wish I could have given you better news. Maybe, someone else has something. It is possible that some of the salon suite indies may provide a relaxing experience. But, I am not aware of any.
There was a Asian salon type place on Forest across from Medical City - the front part was standard nails but there was a massage room in the back and a woman who was there part of the time who would do L1 with a little persuasion. But that’s years ago and I don’t remember the name of the woman or the place.
There was a place on 635 and coit that used to be a nail salon and a brothel in the back. It still there don't know about the service
That's Saigon Nancy's old haunt. She's long gone. It was called VIP then.