Martial Law?

So now it has come to this, Trump entertaining the idea of martial law with his traitorous brethren the recently pardoned former General Michael Flynn.
I guess thier version of Kristallnacht shouldn't be far behind!
You talk about desperation, this asshole is going to get himself arrested in the oval office!
Of course he tweeted about it being fake news, but he also held meetings weighing the pros and cons with Sidney Powell (I thought he was done with her) Rudy, and the traitor Flynn!
Hey a show of hands, how many people would like to live under a dictator only of course as long as its Donald Trump!
Let's see, Lusty you in?
Chizzy? Berryberry?
Any comments pittsburgh1?
No kidding, dawg?

Thanks for tipping everyone off about the impending coup!

Does this mean trumpy won't be doing a revival of The Apprentice?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-...prentice-again
Only president to lose the popular vote twice and be impeached. What a loser, and definitely funny that he's still meeting with Powell. Dogface, he's definitely desperate, and any coup attempt would be an absolute failure just like most of the stuff he's done in the last four years.
No kidding, dawg?

Thanks for tipping everyone off about the impending coup!

Does this mean trumpy won't be doing a revival of The Apprentice?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-...prentice-again Originally Posted by lustylad
Your welcome lusty, but I'm sure that most have been aware of his traitorous seditious attacks on our electoral process and our country since August!
And with his increasing desperation it was only a matter of time before it came to this!
He is also the first president since 1932 to lose the presidency, the house, and the senate in one term.

Your welcome lusty, but I'm sure that most have been aware of his traitorous seditious attacks on our electoral process and our country since August!
And with his increasing desperation it was only a matter of time before it came to this! Originally Posted by Dogface78
He is also the first president since 1932 to lose the presidency, the house, and the senate in one term.

And with his increasing desperation it was only a matter of time before it came to this! Originally Posted by Dogface78