Blue lives matter?

Yeah your right TM, I'm not gonna go down that road.
You’re just as bad as bypass. You already know the answer to your question you’re just too deranged to believe it lol. Hard times call for desperate measures and sometimes desperate measures call for hard times. Just be happy that you’re just some stranger on the internet where you can get away with what you say. Oops wait see that goes both ways.
Someone else can ask that question!
All that I'm saying is you're a hypocrite. You know it, I know it, Berry knows it. Anyone with common sense can tell what you're doing. Hey it doesn't bother me, I'll still live my life like you never existed outside of a hooker review board. It really makes you look less of a man. Grow a beard or something. You'll feel better about yourself. It's just sad that you have to bring your TDS to what many of us consider our temporary escape from reality. Take that shit to reddit. It's pointless to argue with a democrat because NONE of you can ever stay on the subject. And nope, not a republican. I'm part of the lesser known group of unidentified people who think logically. Just stop it. Nobody really cares.
You’re just as bad as bypass. You already know the answer to your question you’re just too deranged to believe it lol. Hard times call for desperate measures and sometimes desperate measures call for hard times. Just be happy that you’re just some stranger on the internet where you can get away with what you say. Oops wait see that goes both ways. Originally Posted by thurman murmann
I'll take that as a compliment, sort of that raw raw before a football game. LOL. Thanks GO STEELERS
All that I'm saying is you're a hypocrite. You know it, I know it, Berry knows it. Anyone with common sense can tell what you're doing. Hey it doesn't bother me, I'll still live my life like you never existed outside of a hooker review board. It really makes you look less of a man. Grow a beard or something. You'll feel better about yourself. It's just sad that you have to bring your TDS to what many of us consider our temporary escape from reality. Take that shit to reddit. It's pointless to argue with a democrat because NONE of you can ever stay on the subject. And nope, not a republican. I'm part of the lesser known group of unidentified people who think logically. Just stop it. Nobody really cares. Originally Posted by thurman murmann
Who's a democrat, I've been registered Republican since 93.
I am doing what exactly in your opinion?
I asked a reasonable question, but decided through you that I don't really want or need an answer.
And decided your right that auguing on here is pointless!
Not to mention tiring.
But hypocrite?
I dont know about that!
As far as being a man goes I dont think you know me well enough to make any judgment of that sort!
Good Christ grow a beard?
Fuck I look too old now, what's your next suggestion, put on a Moses robe and carry a staff?
Berry can an keep swinging, it would appear that they have him surrounded!
You say nobody really cares?
Apparently you haven't read all 300 pages yet!
They care!
Who's a democrat, I've been registered Republican since 93.
And what exactly do you think a
I am doing what exactly in your opinion?
I asked a reasonable question, but decided through you that I don't really want or need an answer.
And decided your right that auguing on here is pointless!
Not to mention tiring.
But hypocrite?
I dont know about that!
As far as being a man goes I dont think you know me well enough to make any judgment of that sort!
Good Christ grow a beard?
Fuck I look too old now, what's your next suggestion, put on a Moses robe and carry a staff?
Berry can an keep swinging, it would appear that they have him surrounded!
But yeah, get back to Ho's! Originally Posted by Dogface78
Just because you're a "registered republican" that doesn't mean that you are one. You can't have TDS and be a republican. I'm not buying your story.
Just because you're a "registered republican" that doesn't mean that you are one. You can't have TDS and be a republican. I'm not buying your story. Originally Posted by thurman murmann
Believe me DJT is the rino!
The real republicans jumped ship sometime ago!
And I say if you want to live under a dictatorship, and that would have been the result of his reelection how can you be an American?
And you made sense about about arguing over this shit on a hooker board!
So no I'm not gonna argue over this!
Good bye TM, you too Berry, Lusty, maybe some other time some other subject!
Believe me DJT is the rino!
The real republicans jumped ship sometime ago!
And I say if you want to live under a dictatorship, and that would have been the result of his reelection how can you be an American?
And you made sense about about arguing over this shit on a hooker board!
So no I'm not gonna argue over this!
Good bye TM, you too Berry, Lusty, maybe some other time some other subject! Originally Posted by Dogface78
K. Bye. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Berry can an keep swinging, it would appear that they have him surrounded! Originally Posted by Dogface78
What the hell are you talking about. I didn't even post on this thread til now when you referenced me. Stalking does not become you
What the hell are you talking about. I didn't even post on this thread til now when you referenced me. Stalking does not become you Originally Posted by berryberry
No Berry I'm not stalking you.
I was going to make another thread from this title but decided that this is silly arguing over shit that dosent matter!
And if it shit that dose matter nobody's gonna change their stance on any of it!
Things are what they are!
So I'm taking a walk.

My reference to you swinging was a reference the other threads!
You all keep having fun here, I had my say, in those other threads!
So keep swinging Berry, maybe you'll get lucky and hit one of them in the nose!
Good day!
DF out!