Encounter: The Original Naughty Bunny

Date: late May '21
Name: Naughty Bunny
User ID:: Do we even have these anymore?
Phone: j571 295 3875
Email Address: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?84363-NaughtyBunny
URL / Website: search and find on either OH2 or ECCIE
City: Irving
State: Texas
Address: Nice mid-range hotel around Esters and 635
Activities: Just about the purest GFE imaginable. No anal, but I didn't try. I imagine that may be the only thing that is not on the table.
Hair Length and Color: It was up, but I suspect it is long black.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: For her age, Bunny is amazing. Looking at that cute little ass in the white lace lingerie makes you hard. Her breasts are obviously MM and probably 38DD, set on a 5'7", 115 pound body. Just a bare hint of age on her stomach, but all told, just about a perfect body. Lips made for kissing and sucking.
Recommendation: Yes
  • GT5
  • 06-06-2021, 09:56 AM
Time for a visit with Bunny. I like lace lingerie that is not hiding just emphasizing her sexy assets.
Bunny is hot.

I saw her about six months ago.,she is still fresh on mind.She is a horny gf.
Bunny is hot.

Originally Posted by Hank3fan
I got grandfathered In @ $$
It’s best to inquire with her directly about rates. In general, as with all providers, this can be a moving target. NC
It’s best to inquire with her directly about rates. In general, as with all providers, this can be a moving target. NC Originally Posted by NamjaChingu
I agree I was just trying to give a general perspective, I’d see Bunny again before she disappears, she tends to take long vacations.

I remember one weekend I saw Bunny and Star back to back... I was good for a whole month.
Omg. Star!