URL / Website: Posts in Rubratings but takes down ad when booked
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Tollway/Montfort Galleria area
Activities: FBSM, L1, MT
Hair Length and Color: Blonde in a pony tail
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Banging body…big Ds on a tiny frame. You can tell she works out with a great ass as well. You will not be disappointed.
Recommendation: Yes
Do you get to nurse on those big naturals at all? For the price, that best be on the menu.
Don’t have access to ROS yet. Any tattoos? What days does she post? Can anyone PM me some pics? Getting a little tired of the same ole same ole and need a new regular stop but top tier hot is what I’m holding out fit.
when the add is posted is when she works. Text the number posted and she will return your text. No pics except on the add. She is a looker and the OP wrote an adequate review.
Just text her and she will respond if/when she is available. She is hot. And even at L1 she is an experience you have to give a shot. I bet most of her clients are steady repeats and doesn’t need to keep posting her ad.. She will have you feeling like jello for the rest of the day.
I agree with the posts except that she is not natural. But her Doc did some incredible work. If she did L2 or more I would see her regularly. If anyone has gotten past L1, please PM me. Thank you.