Encounter: Breeding with Mia, Primal Instincts took over (AS)

Date: 7/7
Name: Mia
Phone: 2144342087
Email Address: -
URL / Website: Dallas
City: https://theasianstars.net/models
State: -
Address: Addison
Activities: Love making, want to keep her to myself so details are in Ros.
Hair Length and Color: Black long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'4 nice small body, looks like Nanas but Mia has a beautiful small bubble butt, tits are nice perfect Cs, she's got a tattoo on her upper arm of some stars and what looks like a name on her shoulder, couldn't make out what it said. What I found attractive about .IA was her thin waist and small ass, they are perfectly proportionate.
Recommendation: Yes
Good review ��
Dude I had a good time with this small little beast, what a great ass.
I got flash backs of foxys small tiny body.
Thanks VV, your description was spot on.
Wow. A very detailed description
Not often there’s a hot review that’s also a funny, descriptive, read. Great job!
Thanks VV, your description was spot on.
Originally Posted by Bootyslayer2k
You lucky guy. I would brag too
You lucky guy. I would brag too Originally Posted by Monster Truck
Of course he brags because he’s a promoter. That’s how you lure in the guys on the fence.
Is this place at the Vitruvian? Saw some hot hot K girls walking around here in normal clothes while I was going to the pool!
The girls don't leave the apartment. And if they do it's super late after work hours and they usually go places they can have private rooms to eat/drink/karaoke. If you think you're seeing a working kgirl, your not. They won't look anything like they look at the studio.
The girls don't leave the apartment. And if they do it's super late after work hours and they usually go places they can have private rooms to eat/drink/karaoke. If you think you're seeing a working kgirl, your not. They won't look anything like they look at the studio. Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
Not true! I’ve taken these ladies out during the day and evening for lunch, dinner, shopping and alternative locations for fun. They do take off with other ladies too. Gina did it on occasion as did some others I know.
So is it at the Vitruvian?