At least their is one Repubican that is not a puppet and votes for values.

Once again, Mitt Romney votes against conservative Republican values and interests.

Mitt does it again. He votes for what he feels is right. Not the rubber stamp guy like 99% of the republican party is.

We have puppets here on the sandbox. Their master tells them how to think and what to say. Who to hate and who to make fun of. Mitt doesn't have that hate like is in the sandbox either. Mitt will actually work with the democrats unlike most of the Senators.

Once again, Mitt Romney votes against conservative Republican values and interests (msn.com)
... Hee Hee! ... Thanks for that, mate.

But ol' Mitt there is yet-another RINO phony.
Who won't win another election as a Republican.

Actually, I'm rather surprised that Mitt doesn't
have a seat in Joe Biden's cabinet.

'Course he doesn't need one...

#### Salty
This is like, pure projection. Democrats march in lockstep so tightly their members don’t even need to think about their votes. Some don’t even possess that ability (see:Fetterman/Johnson/AOC), they just say and vote what and how Nancy tells them to.
Mitt is a liberal. He is the architect of Obama care. Obama care was modeled directly like mitts Healthcare in Massachusetts. Mitt cannot be trusted. And I'm no trumpy
He's a moderate conservative
This is like, pure projection. Democrats march in lockstep so tightly their members don’t even need to think about their votes. Some don’t even possess that ability (see:Fetterman/Johnson/AOC), they just say and vote what and how Nancy tells them to. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Ahhh, I don't know how to tell you this, Fetterman is a Senator, Nancy is in congress. You the one that calls people retarded and how someone spells things. WOW, even you should know that.

As far as the fuck up Senators go, you better check out old Mitch. You the one that cuts up on all the democrats and praise all republicans that vote what ever Bone Spurs tells them too, You better go look at your party first.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cG91AZ8w6s8

I don't remember Fetterman doing that. He's fucked up but again in the FUCKED UP DEPARTMENT your side still leads the way again. Republicans can win the small elections but not the ones that count.
He's a moderate conservative Originally Posted by HDGristle
The only thing that curves right is his extreme religious views.
Without that religious curve mitty is a lefty
Mitt is a liberal. He is the architect of Obama care. Obama care was modeled directly like mitts Healthcare in Massachusetts. Mitt cannot be trusted. And I'm no trumpy Originally Posted by winn dixie
You are right, we shouldn't have Obama care, the less fortunate should die if they get sick. We should treat them like the little kids that come over our boarders. Like bone spurs did take them away from there parents and lose the return address. RIGHT
... Hee Hee! ... Thanks for that, mate.

But ol' Mitt there is yet-another RINO phony.
Who won't win another election as a Republican.

Actually, I'm rather surprised that Mitt doesn't
have a seat in Joe Biden's cabinet.

'Course he doesn't need one...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
I'm calling you out on this one.
You say Romney will never win another election. WOW ONLY TRUE IF HE RETIRES

What state does mitt represent in the senate. What's the demographics and main values of said state.What is the voting tendencies of said state since it's coming of statehood.
As long as Mitt wants to run for anything in Utah he will win because of his religion.

Disclaimer..... I do not endorse nor like Mitt.
Also I held way back on this one. A phone book of evidence supports this
Ahhh, I don't know how to tell you this, Fetterman is a Senator, Nancy is in congress. You the one that calls people retarded and how someone spells things. WOW, even you should know that. Originally Posted by Cody69
We can now safely assume you’ve never read, or don’t understand, Article 1 of the Constitution.

What state does mitt represent in the senate. What's the demographics and main values of said state.What is the voting tendencies of said state since it's coming of statehood.
As long as Mitt wants to run for anything in Utah he will win because of his religion.

Also I held way back on this one. A phone book of evidence supports this Originally Posted by winn dixie
That’s like saying Hank Johnson is unbeatable in Georgia because he’s black. There’s quite a few Mormons in Utah. Any one of them could run against, and to the right of, Romney and have a good chance of winning.
That’s like saying Hank Johnson is unbeatable in Georgia because he’s black. There’s quite a few Mormons in Utah. Any one of them could run against, and to the right of, Romney and have a good chance of winning. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Great point. I will acknowledge that!
But he is so high up in the church that won't happen. They worship Romney. He'll be in office there as long as he wants.

Also I held way back on this one. A phone book of evidence supports this Originally Posted by winn dixie
... What I said is that Mitt will NOT win
another election AS A REPUBLICAN!

YOU missed the last part there.

... Mitt already has some competition looking
to oppose him next time.

... However, no reason to barney about it.
I do understand you dislike the fellow also.

#### Salty
Utah is a way right red state.
Mormons despise trumpf but in an election VS the alternative they will vote for the party.
Mitt calls himself a republican.
As long as he wants to run in Utah he'll win. Utah loves Mitt but Mormons despise trumpf. As long as Mitt is anti trumpf that's an added bonus.
... We'll See. ...

#### Salty