URL / Website: -
City: Lubbock
State: Texas
Address: 50th L strip mall
Activities: FBSM +++
Hair Length and Color: Short black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Taller slender girl. Younger than most amps in LBK.She was masked up but I remember her without one from previous undocumented encounters. She’s fairly cute...
Recommendation: Yes
Sounds like a new girl to me, and time to revisit Cherish.
  • WT007
  • 08-14-2020, 12:10 PM
She’s not always there. There is another girl there that’s older...
Rate?
Sounds like a new girl to me, and time to revisit Cherish. Originally Posted by DirrrtyOldMan
Where’s your 300 lb wife’s contact info? I see a review and I’d like to cull all over her face and slap her around a bit. Pm me it
Where’s your 300 lb wife’s contact info? I see a review and I’d like to cull all over her face and slap her around a bit. Pm me it Originally Posted by ElChupaNibre
Well he's finally BANNED. Good riddance.
What time of day were you there?
Dallas guy here, went by today. Met by fairly attractive middle aged Chinese woman with a nice rack and good cleavage. Gave em a squeeze, no problem. 10 minutes of a crappy rub I am feeling her ass, snatch through panties but a dude comes in to the lobby, she leaves, never shut the door.

I think he leaves, not sure and she keeps rubbing but I look up when she says "turn ova" and the fricking door to the room is still open. She says "wat u wan" as I am groping her tits. I give the wrist wave for a handy and she says uses 6 fingers to show $60. I say okay, get to it.

She says, I have to go to front to lock door. At this point, I am like, "WTF, who's she going to see, is this LE?" I say, skip it and get up and get dressed. She wasn't even bothered.

Might could blame this all on me for freaking out. Fair enough.
The door to the room being open, a guy coming in, her asking for the specific $$ and then wanting to get the money and then walk out again made me paranoid. I guess I could have taken my chances and leave cash on table when I walked in.

I know the Chinese folks are not the most trustworthy of people. But this stop in the middle of the deal to negotiate, then walk over to your pants and get the cash thing sucks. Just do the deal and take the cash then. If you have to negotiate, it fucks things up. If he doesn't pay you well, don't take him next time.

The FS AMPS in Dallas make things easier. When they were open.
I didn't explain myself properly there. I meant "I know the Chinese folks are not the most trusting of people" in that they come from a "cash up front" mentality, thus give me the money before I yank your crank.