Date: 8/15/18
Name: Yumi
Phone: (832) 758-5322‬
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: n/a
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Westhimer and Dairy Ashford
Activities: lfk, sensual touch, nipple sucking/licking, cbj, cfs, mish, k9, cowgirl
Hair Length and Color: Medium length and light brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'5, MM C's or D's, fit body, nice small butt, pale skin
Recommendation: Yes
I was going to write a review but it looks like Frankie beat me to it. My session was very similar to his. She told me she may be going to California soon so if you guys want to see her don’t wait too long.

I was going to write a review but it looks like Frankie beat me to it. My session was very similar to his. She told me she may be going to California soon so if you guys want to see her don’t wait too long.

My phones going crazy with the triple post. If a mod wouldn’t mind deleting the extras that would be awesome
I'm glad you had a good time shortnsweet!

Originally Posted by ShortnSweet
I'm on it gentlemen, trust me.
Where are the pics?
Where are the pics? Originally Posted by 919263
On wechat
Just spoke to Yummi, room mate isn't in play, yet, as mentioned, but more girl friends in Vietnam are. That's the latest I got.
  • wiggy
  • 08-17-2018, 06:13 PM
30's? I thought they offer younger girls
I'LL only respond to messages for info seeking guys from this point regarding this indy's contact info and such, all else I won't, gentleman its p4p, if you have any experience you know the drill, and remember you're the customer, tell your server what you want, its very simple, you dictate the session and donation is in your hand, if she don't meet your needs, then all I can say is bounce or pretend to, some money is better than none. Calling and having lengthy conversation with her will only spook her and any provider for that matter. Over the phone or text negotiations only works against you, a little leg work and face to face negotiations is where its at. Thank you guys, each and every one of you, take Franks advice or his strategy, read his review and take it from there. She'll be gone soon, BTW.