Tyler hotels?? Restaurants???

So I finally made it to Tyler, only for one night though.

I was wondering what the best parts of town there is to stay.

And restaurants I need something different I'm tired of the same ol stuff in Amarillo. Maybe sushi or mexican.

Thanks guys & gals.
Any of the hotels on or just off of south broadway are good. I would stay away from the ones on the west loop or north loop or hwy 69 north. They are very hit and miss. Also south broadway is where all the resturaunts and everything else is located.
Sushi - go to this place - http://www.yamatotexas.com/ (the website'll give you all the info you need). It's about a half mile off S. Broadway - everything good is there, for the most part. If you want good cajun, go to Fat Cats (about 2 miles off S. Broadway the other direction). We've got a good Indian restaurant now, Veranda, and a decent little Thai cafe. Fire628 is absolutely correct about where to stay (away from North Loop and N. 69) if possible. Nice avatar - is that you?
Thanks guys! I think I will have Sushi for lunch! Now if I can find a place to deliver breakfast lol!

Thank you for the compliment! My avatar is in fact me
Please keep all discussion of HOTELS in general terms; don't use specific suggestions in open forum. LE has eyes.

HID
Please keep all discussion of HOTELS in general terms; don't use specific suggestions in open forum. LE has eyes.

HID Originally Posted by Horn^I^Dog
Hey, I apologize if I gave too much info on the hotel locale. Hope the restaurant names were ok.