BNG & D&D Question

I see a lot of ladies advertise blow n go (BNG) sessions but why not Dine & Dash sessions for us guys that enjoy a little snack but don't want the entire meal? Personally I would be interested in D&D w/HJ or a 69 session.

Does anyone do this?
I do not offer bng, but I'm sure ladies would give you a hj for the same rate..
As for the whole 69..
I mean.. We could go there, but could you imagine if this whole thing was a la carte?

Kiss on the lips - $15.
Tongue - add $30.

You get a check list. We total it up.. Oh man.. No thanks.
Rates are for time. I don't understand extras.. I guess because I don't do Greek.. If I did that would be the only thing that would make sense..

This may shock you, but some guys will talk for 3/4 of the session and only want to be intimate for 1/4.. Not everyone is sexually active for 100% of the date...
  • BLM69
  • 05-16-2014, 12:54 AM
Funny you say some guys talk for 3/4 of the session, I like to skip the chitchat and get to business.
Not sure about that, but I've offered an LNG before.

Lick N' GO!

I have to say, it worked out quite well. (FOR ME) ha ha ha!!!

I wouldn't mind a different kind of dine and dash.. say, a lactating provider..

a pm response might go like this:

"no sir, my ad said DD, that's my breast size.. I do not offer a dine and dash, besides, you should have been fully weaned by now"..
I'm a 34th level wizard with a Cock of Invisibility.
When guys try to specify different services for different rates it just complicates things.

Just pay for the ladies time and do whatever activities you have in mind during that time frame.

With that being said, if a guy paid for a bng session and just wanted to daty i sure as hell would not tell him no
Funny you say some guys talk for 3/4 of the session, I like to skip the chitchat and get to business. Originally Posted by biglatinmale
I think you totally missed the point...
Some peoples "business" is different than others.
Thank you alyssa when I tell hobbyists I have sessions with no sex they dont seem to understand lol. But I guess thats the difference with hobbyists and guys doing it for fun and company.
All are fun, but once I get to Six Flags I want to ride ALL the rides....lol
I would see guys in Vegas who literally only wanted companionship. They would be so bored.. They wanted to go dancing, go to dinner... All while not crossing that line due to their real life situation, but they didn't want to do if alone. They will never post on the boards, but they do exist. And it's not such a rarity as one may think.

That aside, did someone say six flags???? I cannot wait to go on the new water slide in San Antonio!
It is what the guy wants for his time to me.
Lol Alyssa... When I was chit-chatting with a provider it turns out we were into the same video games. There was talk of just booking a session to nerd out and drink. :P
FuninDFW - some think it's crazy, but it's not.
Some people pay $500 to see The Rolling Stones, some people are happy downloading the music and listening to it at home for free.
Some people pay a lot to stay at a Ritz Carlton, others are cool with a Motel 6.
Some pay 800/hr some pay 100/hr some cringe at the idea of paying.
It's your money and if you're speaking it you should do whatever makes you happy.

Live and let live.
i offer Daty sessions if you like just daty