40 Dollar Specials?

Watched the news tonight.. a sting with an ad for a 40 half hour...serves them idiots right for being so fu@king cheap! And notice who's BP ad popped up? BD
Can we say? I'm dyin to kno right now!
I guess it's ok...it was on the news... Krystal Kurves...just popped up for about 5 seconds BD
Now that's a special!.....
I don't know about you guys, but watching it made me nauseous.

Really makes me want to be able to quit the hobby....
Their shitty reporting sickened you, or enforcement of unjust law? Don't doubt urself, ur a good man nighthawk, we appreciate you
I appreciate that, JJ! But it only takes one enticing ad and any one of our lives is ruined... scares the hell outta me....
FYI, staff edit, CC was arrested several years ago during a prostitution sting. Her photo is on Google images. just type Rochester Backpage arrest. I think that's why she wanted to become a verified provider on ECCIE to avoid that police shit.
FYI, staff edit, CC was arrested several years ago during a prostitution sting. Her photo is on Google images. just type Rochester Backpage arrest. I think that's why she wanted to become a verified provider on ECCIE to avoid that police shit. Originally Posted by joelove69
Has the lady in question posted that information publicly? Please direct me to a link where she did so.
If not, you just outed someone's personal information.

I will be waiting....patiently, for your response.
looking errrr ops
I stayed up way past my bedtime to watch that 3 minute deal...stick with those you
Know and dont take dumb chances..you should be okay..
I really, really, really need a new hobby.
Watched the news tonight.. a sting with an ad for a 40 half hour...serves them idiots right for being so fu@king cheap! And notice who's BP ad popped up? BD Originally Posted by ben dover
They don't deserve it for being frugal. But I commend the popo for promotin' a more reasonable rate. When you get into the triple digits, its the ladies they're going after.
I really, really, really need a new hobby. Originally Posted by Bushman69
You could hobby in Canada where it's legal.....
Hobbying in Canada became illegal on 12/06/2014. Bill C-36.