Again... I'm NOT dealing with these crazy girls anymore!!!

Since I have been in the great state of Texas I have been here by myself... There has never one time in my life that I have had a pimp in it.... NOT ONE TIME, NEVER HAVE I dealt with a pimp.... Now whoever is going around trying to add more fuel to my already hell ride.... I'm beggging you to please stop now... I been here in Texas have seen more men then I have reviews & trust me if I ask any of them to post here, they probably would just to let you all know that this so call pimp that is suppose to be in my life can from the imagination of (edit By Namssa name changes should not be posted). Take noticed how all the trouble making women have to change there names all the time on this site to keep everyone from noticing it's them... Please I beg you all to stop listening to that PIMP rumor.... IT"S A LIE...FYI... notice the ones saying I have a pimp are known trouble makers on this site way before I got here... I just new getting caught help trying to help on of them or in the other instead I was trying to be a friend but now I see why no one was friendly with her...REALLY WISH THIS NIGHTMARE WOULD END!!!!
Please close this one also just wanted to speak about what is coming back.... People that have my concern truly at heart.... I wan t to thank you!!!
I can understand your frustration but opening another can of "drama worms" aka this thread may not have been the wisest idea.

Either way, best of luck to you both.
Close this Please....Thank you!!!!
Y'know... you've been known to accuse other ladies of things that aren't true. And you know good and well I'm not referring to your latest drama with KL.
Wow! Hope everything works out for ya
Mods....Please close this thread.... Please.... Thank you
You can't come on, make a statement and then hope it gets closed. Not the way things work.
Remain quiet and be thought a fool! speak and remove all doubt! :-)
#1 reason I do NOT socialize with any providers here. You never know what the next person is going through or has on their agenda.
Sorry you're going through some rough times, it will get better just stay focused on yourself and make the best of each day!
Who knows?
^^ wurd
Grace, go ahead and include her latest drama with KL. Every word she said on every thread she posted ih was a big ol lie.

I don't feel sorry for her at all. She did me dirty as dirt then came on ECCIE and painted me a villian in a story of her own fabrication.

I've seen some cold blooded things in my day but that was so cold it was Sub-Artic Frozen Solid Cold.

waaaah, close the threadl... I say leave it open and let her get a good taste of her own medicine.
KL.....You are the cause of your own drama....BLT was trying to help you out such as she took it upon herself to help you from the kindness of her heart and when you did not get what you wanted your only recourse was to lash out at her....Now you have seemed to of found an ally on here with this thread so you want to jump on the bandwagon and bash her as much as you can.....

It takes a special individual to go out of their way and help others in life, I have met individuals that when they needed anything there was no hesitation to respond with what was needed for them or their families.......The pictures that you are posting on here with you ass stuck in the air are not doing the trick for I can just imagine the smell that goes along with getting close.....Even if you told me it was free I would still pass on being together......