How To Get Use To Greek!!!!!!

I HAVE A HOME GIRL THAT TOLD ME THE WAY I CANGET USE TO GREEK IS TO GO TO NEW FINE ARTS AN BUY THIS THING CALLED A BUT PLUG SHE SAID THEY HAVE DIFFRENT SIZES SO I SHOULD START OUT WITH THE SMALL ONE WALK AROUND WITH IT IN MY BUTT ALL DAY AN MOVE UP AS I AM USE TO THAT ONE HUH WONDER WILL THAT REALLY WORK???????
I HAVE A HOME GIRL THAT TOLD ME THE WAY I CANGET USE TO GREEK IS TO GO TO NEW FINE ARTS AN BUY THIS THING CALLED A BUT PLUG SHE SAID THEY HAVE DIFFRENT SIZES SO I SHOULD START OUT WITH THE SMALL ONE WALK AROUND WITH IT IN MY BUTT ALL DAY AN MOVE UP AS I AM USE TO THAT ONE HUH WONDER WILL THAT REALLY WORK??????? Originally Posted by Katy Taylor
God, I'd love to watch you try it.
yo katy,the way u look and your reviews you do not need to do anal
I have not had to get used to it, but believe that your idea or actually another toy where you are able to go at your own pace would help.
I would be inclined to not have anything stretching my anus for an extended period of time.

A well lubricated finger used by your companion would probably prepare you reasonably well.
Lots of tequila
YES KATY, 'butt plugs' ARE ONE OF THE BEST WAYS TO GET USED TO GREEK. START SLOW AND SMALL. SOME PROVIDERS THAT DON'T DO GREEK REGULARLY WILL USE A 'butt plug' FOR AN HOUR OR TWO BEFORE A SESSION IF THEY KNOW IT WILL INVOLVE GREEK. IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE THAT YOU GET USED TO SOMETHING ON YOUR OWN, OTHERWISE IT MAY BE A VERY PAINFUL LEARNING LESSON.
  • MojoR
  • 09-03-2013, 08:40 PM
I volunteer to take you shopping for one.
Don't do it Katy! there's crap in there!
but of course unlike ManSlut I know nothing about 'butt plugs' and greek! I'm a 70+ year old virgin!
I HAVE A HOME GIRL THAT TOLD ME THE WAY I CANGET USE TO GREEK IS TO GO TO NEW FINE ARTS AN BUY THIS THING CALLED A BUT PLUG SHE SAID THEY HAVE DIFFRENT SIZES SO I SHOULD START OUT WITH THE SMALL ONE WALK AROUND WITH IT IN MY BUTT ALL DAY AN MOVE UP AS I AM USE TO THAT ONE HUH WONDER WILL THAT REALLY WORK??????? Originally Posted by Katy Taylor
Home girl is right, a butt plug does work if you are wanting to temporarily stretch out the back door (Admist other things that need not mentioned on this forum, LOL).

Also, nothing helps you get used to greek more than some anal-ease or some strong Dentist's strength numbing solution.

Good luck!
Katy, you're awesome! I'd be happy to swing by and help you babe Greek101
... SOME PROVIDERS THAT DON'T DO GREEK REGULARLY WILL USE A 'butt plug' FOR AN HOUR OR TWO BEFORE A SESSION IF THEY KNOW IT WILL INVOLVE GREEK. ... Originally Posted by ManSlut
You're kidding, right? You're suggesting to someone who isn't used to something IN her bottom to have something hard and plastic in there for HOURS and THEN have someone mess around and try to stick something else in there? A butt plug is NOTHING like a tampon (and I know that she mentioned it first but she's asking for advice).

It's a rare man that I play with that can handle a lot of ass action (on him for those who are skimming this) for an extended period of time. They cannot take it.

Jesus. Don't listen to that advice. And don't use anal eze (sp) or whatever numbing cream is out there. Feeling pain keeps you from harming yourself.

You do NOT wish to cause harm to your body in any way.

Alright. My advice and you don't have to listen to me, either.

Why don't you find yourself a caring, empathetic and experienced lover to explore with you this activity?

It's a lot better to have a man who is intuitive to help you and ease you into a place where you might really like it.

If you're just doing this for business, then don't.

If you like anal play, and many people do, then go slow. Appreciate the process. Learn the different and intense feelings.

And share this with someone.

I cannot imagine, in my twenties, being in a bathroom and putting a hard butt plug in my ass for a couple of hours to get ready for an appointment or a date with someone. What a trial of a thing to do and for what?

Any man worth his salt will be more than happy to help you, guide you and be kind and decent about it. If he has a larger than average sized cock, just go slower and slower still.

Final hint: When you think that you've used enough lube? Use more.

Consider exploring this with a man to be a GIFT to HIM. Pick someone special, whether it's a client or not, to practice with.

If you think of this as something that can be good and positive, the outcome will be good for you.

Good luck,
Elisabeth
Someone once told me that greek is more comfortable just before you need to to make a BM (lol: Maybe that person was just full of shit.)

Seriously, I did hear that. It kind of makes sense.. can anyone confirm that to be the case?
Elisabeth, I have no idea what it's like to have a butt plug in my ass. My ass is a one-way road, stuff comes out but nothing goes in. The butt plugs I have seen are of the rubbery variety not hard plastic. Because I am above average in girth and if Greek is not successful on a first visit, 3 providers have used a butt plug prior to a 2nd session and there were no problems. This is info they passed on to me. I would never suggest someone shove a butt plug up their ass if they haven't eased into it's usage and had gentle coaching with a competent lover/client.
Thanks for responding, ManSlut. I appreciate it!

I will state that it bothers me when ladies ask about anal sex in regard to this business.

I don't think that women should offer things that they're not used to just to please a client. And men will ask. And men will push and push pretty hard unless you're accomplished in the art of saying no firmly.

So I tend to get prickly about a topic that could possibly cause harm to a lady.

Years ago, there was a lady who still occasionally says hello in coed at times, and she just LOVED anal sex. And because she wanted to do it all of the time, she would prep herself with soap enemas and the such.

I was always, secretly until now, horrified at what she did to "get ready".

Oh well. Different strokes and all.

Again, thanks for your response. It was kind.

Sincerely,
Elisabeth