URL / Website: https://adultsearch.com/texas/dallas...scorts/2191190
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Baby Dolls Dallas 635/NW HWY
Activities: CBJ, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Black long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short with C cup fakers. Couple tats, nice ass.
Recommendation: No
Not worth the time and money
Damn she looks good tho. What was the total chunk of change?
She's hot AF but she's a teaser looking for a sugar daddy in the club. I exchanged numbers with her after a few dances once and she quoted insanely high prices to meet OTC
She's hot AF but she's a teaser looking for a sugar daddy in the club. I exchanged numbers with her after a few dances once and she quoted insanely high prices to meet OTC Originally Posted by zymosan
A sugar daddy or as many dudes to pay thousands for sex as possible?
She's hot AF but she's a teaser looking for a sugar daddy in the club. I exchanged numbers with her after a few dances once and she quoted insanely high prices to meet OTC Originally Posted by zymosan
I have the stacks so I said fuck it. But she’s like a dead fish
So Bryan, you’ve seen a Yuki and a Suki? Hopefully you won’t see a Duki, lol
I actually saw her once on an outcall for 3 or 4.... wouldn't let me eat her pussy(which is gorgeous) but she has awesome titties and rode that dick reallllll good
So Bryan, you’ve seen a Yuki and a Suki? Hopefully you won’t see a Duki, lol Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
That made me laugh. UKIs!
I think I saw this woman at BDD last night, if that was her, she is entirely forgettable
I think I saw this woman at BDD last night, if that was her, she is entirely forgettable Originally Posted by Dr_Womanyzer
Yeah. Annoying AF. That voice…. Smh
Yeah. Annoying AF. That voice…. Smh Originally Posted by Bryan5878
She did a pretty good imitation of those cubans that just go up to you and say "dance?"
Her friend she runs around the club with quoted me 1k… 😂
IfI just wanted to do some lap dsnces with her and she said she only does 3 dances for 1 Hundred. No thanks
IfI just wanted to do some lap dsnces with her and she said she only does 3 dances for 1 Hundred. No thanks Originally Posted by happylenny

You should had taken it.

I was there over a week ago and she approached me and I was thinking, hey, she is not Cuban, (When I saw her in the club I thought she was Latina as in Mexican or south of the border, I didn't think she was Asian as in China/Korea/Japan/ Malaysia/Singapore/ETC) maybe I will say yes to this one.

Then when I feign ignorance I am new to this, how much are dances anyway, she told me I have to buy 4 at one time and it was $200.