Extended stay recommendation?

I need to find an extended stay hotel in the Dallas side of the metroplex, preferably no farther west than Irving. It will probably be for a couple of months or so, and I was just wondering if anyone here knows of a decent place for less than $700-800/month? Thanks!
Budget suites is 189 a week,i think.
Thanks, I'll check some of them out. Hopefully they're not all as scary as the ones I've seen lol.
warren properties

they rent 1 bedroom apartments month to month, for under 500, there is also one in haltom city
There are a collection of extended stay places in Las Colinas along 114 near Walnut. Safe area and prices from low to high!
Thanks everyone!
well the normal ones come to mind Residence Inn, Homestead Suites, Homewood Suites , stay as far away as you can from Extended Stay America though
...stay as far away as you can from Extended Stay America though Originally Posted by robs4.1
Why is that if I may ask?
Pimps, druggies, and LE coming on the property every 30 minutes ... I am guessing.
Why is that if I may ask? Originally Posted by bmoore
Pimps, druggies, and LE coming on the property every 30 minutes ... I am guessing. Originally Posted by pyramider

you got it pyramider, those places are great if that's what you want to attract.
Ah, good to know. Thanks for the tip. (insert that's what she said joke here)
Taint is good. Taint protects you. With taint the tip jokes do not matter.