Where are all the Killeen providers at?

• cove
  • 03-31-2017, 10:54 AM
Dang didn't think it would be this hard to find someone on short notice. Seems like we have a shortage in the area, I don't want to try backpage as I don't trust it. I've been on here for 4 years now, you would think that would verify me
  • Zena
  • 04-07-2017, 07:13 AM
There are some WONDERFUL♡KILLEEN PROVIDERS HERE, AS WELL AS WONDERFUL☆WACO PROVIDERS♡. ( just might be hard to get one on short-notice. Just my 2 cents worth. )
i feel your pain brah.
the "ladies of the night" pack up their bags by 6 pm it seems
Maybe you haven't tried the right lady for a late night knotty ;-)
Maybe you haven't tried the right lady for a late night knotty ;-) Originally Posted by Tequila Rose
possibly. but you usually close up shop before i even get off work
Only times i dont see people late is days i work at 7am at my rw job. Pm me we can see when our scheduals line up.
  • cove
  • 04-10-2017, 07:06 AM
i feel your pain brah.
the "ladies of the night" pack up their bags by 6 pm it seems Originally Posted by knotty man

And here I am looking for a daytime date. It's hard for me as I am an opportunity guy and hard to plan out. That's why I normally just go to rose massage when I get a chance
Dang didn't think it would be this hard to find someone on short notice. Seems like we have a shortage in the area, I don't want to try backpage as I don't trust it. I've been on here for 4 years now, you would think that would verify me Originally Posted by cove
I have 24/7 scheduling and, considering I'm available, have no issues with short notice as long as I feel I can still deliver an exceptional experience.
I'll be visiting the area next Fri & Sat.
I am available in Killeen area now till mid May!!! I typically work from 8am-10pm though I do use hotel for incall so planning ahead is appreciated and at times a must tho by "pre-planning" that means about an hour-hour and a half heads up!!!

Happy searching