Tanning again. :) ;) & guess what?

• Zena
  • 04-23-2017, 07:12 AM
It's that time of year again, where some of us want to be tan...lol. So I go to the spray tan booth, praying that they don't have cameras in there (lol), I feel ridiculous the WHOLE time. Yes I am a BIG~ tall Oommmpah-Looommpah, again. Orange is such a lovely color don't you think? Lol. You pay $5.00 extra for a thing called Sun kissed triple- boost! Wtf, is that ?!
They say this will give you a natural look since you are so light skinned. YEAHH, RIIGGHHTT!!!
Maybe I will post some new pics in my showcase to give you all a laugh. We all need to laugh a little, I swear!
Love yall, Zena.
It's that time of year again, where some of us want to be tan...lol. So I go to the spray tan booth, praying that they don't have cameras in there (lol), I feel ridiculous the WHOLE time. Yes I am a BIG~ tall Oommmpah-Looommpah, again. Orange is such a lovely color don't you think? Lol. You pay $5.00 extra for a thing called Sun kissed triple- boost! Wtf, is that ?!
They say this will give you a natural look since you are so light skinned. YEAHH, RIIGGHHTT!!!
Maybe I will post some new pics in my showcase to give you all a laugh. We all need to laugh a little, I swear!
Love yall, Zena. Originally Posted by Zena
awww..your body is beautiful...tanned or not )
  • Zena
  • 04-23-2017, 06:58 PM
Thank you Falcon! So nice of you to say!