Wow shot down getting back into Hobby....

Wanted to see someone in Clear Lake area so I PM Sarah and she asked for my last 3 provided I saw. Well, it's been a few years before I have seen anyone. I guess times have changed. Really can't blame her, she just being safe. I guest DL are not used any more, are just meet somewhere in the open doesn't work anymore. So if someone in Clear Lake or close to that area want to have fun let me know.
hit up the ladies posting in iso section

they're usually fairly desperate
Try backpage
Never had must luck with backpage.... but I might try ISO section.
If all else fails, go aee GGT. Total opposite side of town but I hear her screening is pretty light.
Your account screams "throwaway handle" and on top of that you have no references
I can't blame providers for turning you down
Your only options are p411 or newbie friendly providers
Your account screams "throwaway handle" and on top of that you have no references
I can't blame providers for turning you down
Your only options are p411 or newbie friendly providers Originally Posted by NubianPrince
I agree. 6 years and 6 posts?
You got a point, I had this handle since 2011 but with ASPD I was jazzman and started that when they first started. Like I said I have been out of the Hobby for a few years. I was with my ATF for a long time. And as far the number of post, I quit posting because the lady I did see was well posted....
Well they didnt invent "square one" for nothing... unfortunately....

Time to get back in the game.
...And as far the number of post, I quit posting because the lady I did see was well posted.... Originally Posted by jazzman01
Just remember the standards around here ...

#1: If you've never posted a review you know nothing about getting pussy or women ... and

#2: If you don't post much then you know nothing about getting pussy or women ...

#3: And if you post "too much" you're nothing but a troll, know-nothing, bullshitter!

Oh, FYI .. there are providers who don't see Eccie posters and reviewers .. They have their own reasons. And I had this same handle on ASPD, as well. (CL must have changed over the years ..... those local watering holes used to be jammed with hot babes looking for a no-strings tryst after a couple of drinks, some dances, and dinner).

Welcome to Eccie in Wonderland!
There's a thread somewhere around here about newbie friendly providers. You may want to start there
Wanted to see someone in Clear Lake area so I PM Sarah and she asked for my last 3 provided I saw. Well, it's been a few years before I have seen anyone. I guess times have changed. Really can't blame her, she just being safe. I guest DL are not used any more, are just meet somewhere in the open doesn't work anymore. So if someone in Clear Lake or close to that area want to have fun let me know. Originally Posted by jazzman01
References from 3 years back and a drivers license/meet up at Starbucks wouldn't work for me nor P411.

But- I understand that you've been a part of the hobby for ages. In that case, I would be inclined to see a guy who's done some reviews. If not that, some history of posting on the board.

On the other hand, If you are willing to give up some blood and a hair follicle, I'm more than willing to screen you (Sarcasm )

But yah, I'm newbie friendly and there's a lot of wonderful ladies who'd pop your cherry again. Good luck!