Nevaeh Heaven

Just a friendly note...

My inbox gets flooded daily with people asking where she is, what happened to her and so on...

It's annoying, since I've already said that she had some issues going on and is unavailable indefinitely.

Please respect that and I'd appreciate it if you don't PM me or text me asking about her. Once she get everything taken care of that she needs to, she'll come back if that's what she chooses to do.

Kisses,

KR
Just a friendly note...

My inbox gets flooded daily with people asking where she is, what happened to her and so on...

It's annoying, since I've already said that she had some issues going on and is unavailable indefinitely.

Please respect that and I'd appreciate it if you don't PM me or text me asking about her. Once she get everything taken care of that she needs to, she'll come back if that's what she chooses to do.

Kisses,

KR Originally Posted by Karlie Raines
Duly noted. PM sent.
Her name is Nevaeh Heaven on a hooker board. Funny.
Who is Nevaeh Heaven........???

Never heard of her/him............

Lol, she's a buddy of mine. She made her welcome post then she had some shit happen with her family and couldn't see anyone. Trust me, if people weren't still asking me about her, I wouldn't have felt the need to make a post about it.
must have been some good "stuff"

ijs
what happened? ha ha jk!!!
  • Kraid
  • 07-06-2017, 08:30 PM
Who is Nevaeh Heaven........???

Never heard of her/him............

. Originally Posted by threshold
That thick and juicy Pakistani chick from the welcome thread from 2 months back.
  • momo
  • 07-09-2017, 08:28 PM
Why would you even comment for someone else?? If she cared enough, then she could just make one post that she is unavailable indefinitely
Why are you commenting on it three days later? Ever thinck the subject person might not be be in a position to post her status? Nah, you did not thinck.