What is your favorite time of day to hobby??

Gentlemen, I am trying to figure out a schedule that is accommodating to your needs, what time of day is your favorite time to hobby..morning, noon, evening, or late evening.
For me, usually early to mid afternoon. Really its a matter of necessity as I'm busy all other times of the day.
Very early for me. Usually right after the early morning gym workout, & before work. Say 6:30 - 7 am-ish. And like above any other time is hit or miss.
Someone did a survey on this topic a year or two ago. I think 11-12 and 4-5PM were very popular times to hobby.

Think long lunch hour...or end of work day....., “I have to take off a little early today to run some errands.”

I am also a fan of those early dark thirty visits. But I think we are in a minority.

Wow, I am not a morning person but I do stay up pretty late (1am) so I guess that covers lunch and after work
Someone did a survey on this topic a year or two ago. I think 11-12 and 4-5PM were very popular times to hobby.

Think long lunch hour...or end of work day....., “I have to take off a little early today to run some errands.”

I am also a fan of those early dark thirty visits. But I think we are in a minority.

. Originally Posted by Don Imus
I'm an evening guy, I like to go home with a smile on my face
I'm an evening guy, I like to go home with a smile on my face Originally Posted by levi tab
Ill send you home with a smile on your face for months
Attached Images File Type: jpg 1007-001.jpg (59.4 KB, 174 views)
Uh oh Levi,

You have just been challenged!

And we all know that you like dem big titties!

Your toast!

And to stay on topic, I prefer my playtime to be after sunset.

SF

Ill send you home with a smile on your face for months Originally Posted by Kellie Rae
Not only are dem big titties...they're SPECTACULAR!! Yup...you're TOAST!!!
  • blank
  • 09-24-2012, 06:03 PM
Depends on location during the week, but lunch time is always fun!
I like hobbying best after dark. It's a latent vampire thing, I guess; I just love sucking.
the morn.....930-11.....
  • L3FTY
  • 09-25-2012, 05:59 AM
best day for me is saturdays early afternoon 1230-3, sometimes during the week I like early 8-9am, those are spectacular tatas Miss Rae, love me some tear drop teets
Im up by 8am to watch my morning shows lol... but I dont like to hobby too late i would say nothing after 11pm I have to get my beauty sleep. I will wake up earlier than 8am for an hour session tho..lol..
Noon is the best for me. Those are some lovely tits.