"Too close to call"

Expect to hear this a lot tonight.

LOL
Ohio's early voting results will be released around 7:30 pm.
At this writing all the swing states still fall in this category.
Obama up huge in Ohio.
  • WTF
  • 11-06-2012, 07:51 PM
It is over.

WTF called it 30 minutes ago when I saw Fl going to Obama.
I wonder why we haven't heard anything from the "loyal" opposition tonight?
I wonder why we haven't heard anything from the "loyal" opposition tonight? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's funny, nutty ass Marshall said he expected the left to go silent by 7:30 tonight, turned out the opposite is true. The teapots ran for the hills.

Hating Kayla actually gave a farewell speech. LOL
i know you guys have your hopes up.
21 trillion in debt in 4 more years.
lets tax all the rich fuckers until they just pack up and leave, that will teach em.
No more capitalism, we dont need that shit anyway.
Bigger Govt. that way they can tell us when and where to take a shit. Along with everything else.
I just wish the free health care would hurry up and start , cause my 2 favorite Drs are quitting.
No worries, if your man wins this will be my last post on this .
i know you guys have your hopes up.
21 trillion in debt in 4 more years.
lets tax all the rich fuckers until they just pack up and leave, that will teach em.
No more capitalism, we dont need that shit anyway.
Bigger Govt. that way they can tell us when and where to take a shit. Along with everything else.
I just wish the free health care would hurry up and start , cause my 2 favorite Drs are quitting.
No worries, if your man wins this will be my last post on this . Originally Posted by steamyromance
You're an idiot who knows nothing about making money. Where are those capitalists going to go where they can make the kind of money they can here - Germany? China? Ireland? Why don't you keep on removing what little doubt there is of your monumental stupidity?

Have a nice life. It's been hilarious reading your infantile drivel. Obama won - don't let the door hit you in the ass.
You're an idiot who knows nothing about making money. Where are those capitalists going to go where they can make the kind of money they can here - Germany? China? Ireland? Why don't you keep on removing what little doubt there is of your monumental stupidity?

Have a nice life. It's been hilarious reading your infantile drivel. Obama won - don't let the door hit you in the ass. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
Hey dip shit YOU WANA EXPLAIN WHY THEY HAVE TO MAKE MONEY, THEY ARE RICH DUMASS THEY DONT NEED TO MAKE ANYMORE. So you dont think they can take their fuckin toys and bank accounts and live somewhere else. Thats the the problem with you stupid shits you just dont get it. You will see.